Honored Contributor

A couple of days ago I ordered an Iman top from HSN and my order was "confirmed."  Today I received an email apologizing that the item was not currently available and they would send it to me within 30 days if it did become available.

I had the option to cancel the order which I did.  This morning I received a phone call!!! from HSN advising me of the unavailability of the item and giving me the option of cancelling.

Good customer service!  Does QVC do that???

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 Probably for the same reason it's almost impossible to get phone service for so many needs nowadays.  So many companies get more consumer calls than they have employees to answer.   I can't even imagine how many calls QVC would have to make a day, but I also have no idea how many problems HSN buyers encounter. Less than QVC just because they are a different size for sure, but beyond that who knows? 

I know QVC as problems only because I read these forums.  Personally I haven't had either a delivery issue or a return issue at all -   and while I buy less often than I once did, QVC shows up on my credit card month after month.  It's been years since some of their local counterparts where I used to shop frequently have appeared.

It's good HSN offers that service -  I just haven't seen anything to buy and try them again.  I quit at least a decade ago -  unhappy several times with my purchases. 

Honored Contributor

YES, they do.

I get emails all the time from Q if there is an issue with my order/delivery/delay etc.

If they started calling my cell, I would NOT like that.

Respected Contributor

i rarely order from Q,  HSN has less frumpy clothing options, killer deals on clearance,  far better customer service,  the option to cancel an order hours after it's placed (unlikeQ) and stellar results when you call their CS line for a specific complaint,  not to mention items get to you faster than slowpoke Q!

just my experience.