Respected Contributor

HSN sale velvet kimono

[ Edited ]

I ordered these last week from HSN clearance. (free shipping & a 16% rebate from retailmenot) I removed the fringe. They are lovely and an excellent quality. (and less than half price)  I like to wear velvet from Thanksgiving to Valentine's Day.  I just happened to have velvet pants that match. I know they are not everyone's style but I know a few here do wear this style.

item 624-540  LaBellum by Hillary Scott.

LaBellum by Hillary Scott Burnout Velvet KimonoLaBellum by Hillary Scott Burnout Velvet Kimono

Honored Contributor

Pretty and I would also take off the fringe.

Honored Contributor

Lovely choices @lulu1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
Very nice....they probably didn’t sell very well because of the fringe....looks much nicer without it
Esteemed Contributor

It is lovely! I too, am a tad distracted by the unecessary fringe. It was a good idea to remove it.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 

Beautiful!!   :ps:  

The blue/purple is my favorite.  I'd wear it with jeans.  Enjoy them lulu!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Frequent Contributor

Taking off the fringe is an great idea, Lulu! Smiley Very Happy I think I'll try that with another kimono I have!

Respected Contributor

Pretty! I am too clumsy to wear poncho/kimono types as I am always 'catching ' that style on furniture. Great for someone more graceful than myself. 

I think cat owners would have to escape the house fast though if the fringe is kept. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

That's gorgeous.

Is it easy to take off the fringe.  Did you just snip it off?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes did you just snip off the fringe?  I am not a kimono person but have to say I would buy this one, it's lovely.