Honored Contributor

Shop the Runway -- Fall Fashion

I love this show's format!  How long has HSN had this show?  It's on right now with Debbie Denmon as the host.  But I've seen at least two other hosts in previous shows, so there's no specific host attached to it.   

They built a runway in the studio, and models "model walk" and pose in complete styled outfits that are in the show.  If you don't like lights and music playing in the background (low volume), this isn't for you.

I think this is so much fun to watch.  So much more interesting than racks of clothes, and hosts trying to style outfits.

I'll look for this on the calendar from now on. 

Valued Contributor

I believe this is the first time HSN has had this type of show.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN's "Shop the Runway"

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up.  Only catching last 15 min and agree it's a great fun concept.  I like how they show pieces from different designers styled together.  I may or may not like the fashions shown but it's a fun show.

@Caaareful Shopper 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    They started it yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hsn has had runway shows before in the past. One of the previous designers, Wayne Scott Lukas, had his models on a runway and so did others whom I can't remember their names. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper    They started it yesterday.

@Kachina624  Oh, got it, thanks.  I know I saw another one with Sarah Anderson as host, and I thought I saw one with Nicole Hickl -- but not Nicole then.