Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  It is pretty; I like the embroidery.

Just wondering: how do you get a chance to wear all those jackets? I'm thinking it would be almost impossible unless you wear some 24/7.Woman Happy

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline  another plus for this one is it has more stretch to it. I love that new guy that's took over for Diane Gilman. The gal that presented this line was a really good

rep for the brand, too.

If you go to 'full screen' and really look at the detail of this jacket it's so pretty. Should get on Friday.

%redo.gif

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@SharkE  It is pretty; I like the embroidery.

Just wondering: how do you get a chance to wear all those jackets? I'm thinking it would be almost impossible unless you wear some 24/7.Woman Happy

@teganslaw  ROFL I have my favorites and in Tx the mornings are cool, stores are cool. Just think what the folks will have to do when I kick the bucket !

Sidewalk sale !

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@CatsyCline  another plus for this one is it has more stretch to it. I love that new guy that's took over for Diane Gilman. The gal that presented this line was a really good

rep for the brand, too.

If you go to 'full screen' and really look at the detail of this jacket it's so pretty. Should get on Friday.

%redo.gif

Oh OK.   it is pretty in all the colors and i think the Green shades are really popular right now.

What a pretty scene  you posted!   i love it. reminds of the old 70s song Brandy (you're a fine girl)

Honored Contributor

Notice the picture on the table of her man ?

I like detail

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  That's a nice one. Love the embroidery. I'll have to look for it.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Thanks for sharing!  I never look at HSN unless someone recommends something!

I love this, esp the mid tone...and really like the zipper for something different.

Gosh, if it ever goes on sale....will you post again?   LOL

Just wondering....the reviews said it was snug....did you size up?  Have nothing by this line....by the chart bust size I would be a small, but I carry my weight in my tummy.....

Honored Contributor

It's nice but the zipper doesn't thrill me.  But it's the price that would be a deal breaker for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN pretty jacket

[ Edited ]

Why does everyone always say you have to pay high prices because that is the way it is nowadays. It makes me wonder if these people have an unlimited amount of money. There are many places that sell quality clothing for much less. Ebay has brand new embroidered denim jackets from Ralph Lauren for $49.00. It is just mind over matter. 

Frequent Contributor

You are not imagining it. The way the jackets are styled is for them to fit at the shoulders but, in most cases, there is no way they can be buttoned or zipped. Marla Wynne had a jacket on a few weeks ago. She explained the sizing for that garment. If you want to wear it like the models with it just fitting on the shoulders, order a size smaller. If you want to close it, order your true size. For oversize, go up one size. Buying clothes has become more complicated especially when you can't try it on.