Respected Contributor

HSN - incorrect info stated by host - DG2 Bonus Buy

This is not terribly important news but just wanted to save someone a little time. The host at midnight said at least 15 times that as long as you purchased one TS (DG2 Bermuda short) you would save 40% on a few more of the easy tank selections. She said it could be later in the day and that the system would automatically update the total in your cart because it would remember that you had already made the initial TS (qualifying) purchase. It's not true. It has to be all at the same time. 

Again, this is not a major issue. Just trying to help in case someone else has the same experience.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - incorrect info stated by host - DG2 Bonus Buy

Also, just a reminder that if you do make a purchase, TopCashback is at 21 percent today for HSN.  

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

This is not terribly important news but just wanted to save someone a little time. The host at midnight said at least 15 times that as long as you purchased one TS (DG2 Bermuda short) you would save 40% on a few more of the easy tank selections. She said it could be later in the day and that the system would automatically update the total in your cart because it would remember that you had already made the initial TS (qualifying) purchase. It's not true. It has to be all at the same time. 

Again, this is not a major issue. Just trying to help in case someone else has the same experience.

Not major but important to know.  Thank you for being so kind to inform us.Heart

Respected Contributor

@santorini , you're correct.  I watched at midnight and Suzanne said it many, many times to the point of it being overkill for me.

I recall when she was a host on the Q, she didn't seem as hyper as she does at hsn.  Sometimes, it feels like she drank too much coffee, lol.

Thank you for mentioning this here; and I'm sure it'll be helpful to those who ordered.

Respected Contributor

Update: As of 3:15 central time, it looks like the problem is fixed. After two Live Chat sessions where I was told that those items didn't qualify (wrong) and that's why it didn't work, and a phone call where customer service said I must have heard incorrectly, someone checked it out and fixed it. 

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Update: As of 3:15 central time, it looks like the problem is fixed. After two Live Chat sessions where I was told that those items didn't qualify (wrong) and that's why it didn't work, and a phone call where customer service said I must have heard incorrectly, someone checked it out and fixed it. 

@santorini , wow, it took 2 live chats for you to get this straightened out?  And they said you must've heard incorrectly?

I'm glad to hear you got it fixed; imagine how many others didn't check and got charged the full amount.  Hopefully, all of the TSV orders with that top were automatically corrected.

Honored Contributor

Plus you get $10 off with their coupon on orders $50 and over if you use your HSN card.