Trusted Contributor

@pietook  I also shop HSN more than I shop QVC. I like Marla Wynne and G by Guiliana. Colleen Lopez makes really nice faux leather jackets. Not all styles suit me, so you kind of have to try things to see what works for you. One good thing about HSN is that they have coupons often. I just got $10 off the Marla Wynne TS, which I thought was a reasonable price for her quality. They also have great clearance sales, which is when many people pick items up that are on the pricier side. When you return something, they'll send out the replacement before they receive your return. I've found the service through HSN to be really good. 

Happy shopping! Woman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

I like Marla Wynn and G by Guiliana, Democracy.  However, there isn't any line on either channel that makes me go "Oh!  ________ is on, I have to watch!"  I like certain items from each designer.  For instance, Democracy, love the jeans, hate the tops with the puff shoulders.  I don't know who told them that look was flattering but they need to dump it quick, so many of their items have the weird shouldders.  Marla, love her pants and some of her knit items, hate the boxy sweaters.  I used to like DG and I have a fabulous jean jacket from her that I really love, but I cannot find any of her jeans to give me a good fit to save my life.  One item of hers that I cannot get enough of is anything that stats with the word "Easy".  Easy tank, easy top, they are fantastic and I swear I have a entire closet full of them.  They are really flattering, especially for those of us that have a little extra around the middle.

Honored Contributor

I checked their boards.  They are on life support.  HSN had active boards years ago and shut them down overnight with no notice.  I personally didn't shop with them for several years.  I just couldn't comprehend how they could treat their customers that shabbily.  I buy a few things now days, but normally I stick with QVC.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

I shop both HSN and QVC and have had good results from both over the years.  I do like that HSN has coupons from time to time and I also prefer their "favorites" to the Q's wishlist as HSN gives you an alert when something on your list goes down in price.  I have a lot of pieces from Marla Wynne, Iman, and Colleen Lopez.  I've also gotten some really nice jewelry there.  They do clearance items lower than QVC, but not as low (in my opinion) as before they were bought out by the same company.