Honored Contributor

I prdered  one pair of pants on waitlist...  they shipped the next day after ordering... HSN shipped them 2nd day air USPS and I received them two days later.  I am impressed that they shipped one pair of pants 2nd day air for no extra charge.  Bravo HSN!!

Valued Contributor

That's great. Last month HSN was having shipping problems. Some of my orders took over 30 days and nothing was on waitlist or back order.I wonder if they experienced a lot of frustrated customers and cancelled ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

You're right, HSN has super fast shipping!  I ordered something Sunday nite and it's out for delivery today!  Faster that Amazon Prime in some cases.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

I love when that happens! Something comes quicker than you expect..

Just last weekend I ordered (again) from an Asian website that I've had, apparently, unusually good luck with. I fully expected to wait a month and the package would be a pleasant surprised when it showed up.

I received it Tuesday!!!

My recent HSN turn around was less than a week also..

Trusted Contributor

You ladies are lucky with the fast shipping from HSN.  I still have an order "packaging" since 10/20 !!  needless to say, I cancelled the item, but it took 5 phone calls along with numerous e-mails to customer service.  Enjoy your purchases  !

Honored Contributor

@luvnlife wrote:

That's great. Last month HSN was having shipping problems. Some of my orders took over 30 days and nothing was on waitlist or back order.I wonder if they experienced a lot of frustrated customers and cancelled ordered.

@LUVNLIFE - 

I canceled an item during that time. The item was delayed but that is not why I canceled it. If I really wanted it I'd have been willing to wait. The delay gave me time to realize I would probably not use the item so I canceled it. I should have known am better than to order it in the first place.

Honored Contributor

I really have no problem with Qvc's processing time.  Almost everything I buy ships within 2 or 3 days and I had been receiving them 2 days later.  My recent problems have been with UPS...which for some odd reason isn't delivering to homes in our condo complex now, they leave everything at the Access Point.  I haven't shopped with HSN for several years....do they ship by Usps on a regular basis? 

Honored Contributor
@chrystaltree
I've noticed that they all seem to start off with UPS or FedEx and at some point it winds up with USPS unless it's a very large package