Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN fashion clearance tomorrow!

I like her matte jersey a lot.  I have a sleeveless, draped top with an asymmetrical neckline from last year that is flattering.  May wear tonight for girls' dinner!

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I think Chi-town Girl mentioned the 50% off coupon.  I checked it out, & there are lots of all categories still available.  It can be used multiple times for a few more days.  Found the last MW black poplin blouse on Tues, & just bought some leather pumps for$10!

@Magny 

I picked up up a couple little things with the 50% off coupon yesterday. Good deal!

Trusted Contributor

Just love a sale!  It's in my genes!

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom @Magny @willdob3 @islandgrrl @Roni18 -I'm waiting for one more package - that G seafoam jacket. 

Next round (for me) begins with Marla's 8/15 shows, same day as the Nash TS. And we should see some new Fall items load around that date. Can't wait to see more info about the G embroidered jacket Heart

Have a wonderful weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom @Magny @willdob3 @islandgrrl @Roni18 -I'm waiting for one more package - that G seafoam jacket. 

Next round (for me) begins with Marla's 8/15 shows, same day as the Nash TS. And we should see some new Fall items load around that date. Can't wait to see more info about the G embroidered jacket Heart

Have a wonderful weekend Heart

I'll be watching!!!..got my G Malibu tshirt yesterday..wish they had more..lovely! I ordered Marla's matte jersey boatneck tank to go with her chiffon tank I have..got the black..so it will work w/everything..ordered some Bernie Mev shoes with the 50% coupon..wouldn't it be nice if they offer a great deal on G's embroidered jacket??? Well, I know you'll love the seafoam jacket..can't wait to wear mine!!!! Enjoy your weekend too..! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Awaiting my navy jacket, navy Jones NY top & 2 Danica tops!

Good weekend to you all!

Respected Contributor

I'm not going to copy it but that is 1 disgustig toilet the host posted. 

Trusted Contributor

My faux jacket arrived in a smaller size, & it fits perfectly.  I love it.  Luckily, this one is in much better shape than the first, which had some wrinkles in the collar.  

i didn't mention this, but I picked up an Iman leather moto in a dark green in the spring.  One beautiful jacket, & warm, so it will be good after faux season.  Saw a pair of Isaac spruce green mocs today, LTS, so I'm trying those.  Might be good with taupe or sand pants  + green jacket.  Got the last of the save50 yesterday, with faux suede DG leggings & the Iman stretch tank in white & navy.  Lucky!

Honored Contributor

I got this Hillary Scott LaBellum tee for 9 dollars and change. I wanted something from her line and the deal was fantastic. I think it was originally almost 60.

labellum-by-hillary-scott-sequin-motif-georgette-tee-d-20170330153929653-521447_845.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Hi all -15 new alerts today, new markdowns. 

This is a great buy for $20, free s&h. Love espadrilles!  I picked up the black, but i also like the denim. Wendy's shoes are good quality - I'm a fan!

Wendy Williams Lace Up Espadrille
532-234

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri