Honored Contributor

Re: HSN fashion clearance tomorrow!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

After we finished this weekend, not too sure how much we left for others!!

@Magny lol, I see the G jacket is scheduled for presentation.  That will prob wipe out any remaining inventory

@Roni18  @emmysmom @Magny  @islandgrrl - since I love the G jacket, I grabbed the seafoam before it's gone. Too bad there is no break on shipping,  but that's a good deterrent to stop me from buying more! @Roni18 - hope we love the color! 

Anything else worth considering today?  I think we got better buys during the last 2 weeks. I might pick up a few more of the Iman tunic/pants sets and the ponte pants, but will wait for free shipping day

I don't like the look/fit of Colleen's TS top. It looks like it adds 10lbs on everyone,  and last night, Colleen was promoting it with her pregnant DIL as an optional maternity top, yikes-no thx Woman LOL

G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Jacket with Detachable Collar
522-346

@Roni18 @islandgrrl @emmysmom & all - this seafoam jacket looks spectacular with a GILIreptile print bag I bought 2 yrs ago. I was organizating my bags and still have the G jacket out and when I saw the two together. ..omg, stunning. For Fall will style with gray, brown, black, denim. 

12705209_10207219875387975_1521209037808097974_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I bet that looks cute together.  I have a MK bag in that pattern so I might try it out with that.

I confess that I did just go look through my bags to see what I could I attach some of those PN straps on!  I do have a solid tan Rebecca Minkoff that would look good with any of the tan color straps and I also have an aqua bag from her that might work with the turquoise strap.  

I also looked at the 3 PN scarves I picked up last year:  The map print, 70's revival scarf, and one called parisian camo.  I think they will all go well with Marla's colors this fall like the Prairie sand.  The parisian camo looked really good with that color. 

Respected Contributor

untitled.png

This is the Parisian camo scarf.  Some may still be out there somewhere.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I bet that looks cute together.  I have a MK bag in that pattern so I might try it out with that.

I confess that I did just go look through my bags to see what I could I attach some of those PN straps on!  I do have a solid tan Rebecca Minkoff that would look good with any of the tan color straps and I also have an aqua bag from her that might work with the turquoise strap.  

I also looked at the 3 PN scarves I picked up last year:  The map print, 70's revival scarf, and one called parisian camo.  I think they will all go well with Marla's colors this fall like the Prairie sand.  The parisian camo looked really good with that color. 

@Roni18 - you have some nice treasures!  Love Minkoff handbags. I have one of her backpacks from a previous Nordy Anniversary sale

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI don't have a Nordstrom's anywhere near me, but there is a Nordstrom Rack I can visit when I go to my parents' house.  I have found some great handbags there for awesome prices.  In fact last time I was there I picked up an RM mini julian backpack that is in a seafoam color.  It is just slightly darker than the seafoam G jacket but I could definitely use them together. 

See?  I can't even justify myself with I only bought 1 handbag this year!   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

After we finished this weekend, not too sure how much we left for others!!

@Magny lol, I see the G jacket is scheduled for presentation.  That will prob wipe out any remaining inventory

@Roni18  @emmysmom @Magny  @islandgrrl - since I love the G jacket, I grabbed the seafoam before it's gone. Too bad there is no break on shipping,  but that's a good deterrent to stop me from buying more! @Roni18 - hope we love the color! 

Anything else worth considering today?  I think we got better buys during the last 2 weeks. I might pick up a few more of the Iman tunic/pants sets and the ponte pants, but will wait for free shipping day

I don't like the look/fit of Colleen's TS top. It looks like it adds 10lbs on everyone,  and last night, Colleen was promoting it with her pregnant DIL as an optional maternity top, yikes-no thx Woman LOL

522-346

@Roni18 @islandgrrl @emmysmom & all - this seafoam jacket looks spectacular with a GILIreptile print bag I bought 2 yrs ago. I was organizating my bags and still have the G jacket out and when I saw the two together. ..omg, stunning. For Fall will style with gray, brown, black, denim. 

12705209_10207219875387975_1521209037808097974_n.jpg

YES!!!!! LOVE!! It will bring out the gray in the ponte..I love the reptile print!!!!! That seafom ROCKS! Anxious to wear it..! It looks great with my grey Giliana bf jeans too..I am sure she planned it that way..lol! LOVE her..looked at her new collection..the Embroidered jacket is calling my name..is it the 24th??? Seems so far away..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West