Honored Contributor

Re: HSN fashion Clearance today has me buying!

In my opinion no one does clearance sales like HSN.  I just started watching HSN in the last couple of years and I am always amazed.  I purchased a beautiful Xavier absolute canary ring.  It is lovely, very vintage and it sparkles, sparkles, sparkles.  Sterling silver for $29.95.  The ring is well made, substantial but not heavy and comfortable to wear.  I still cannot believe the price. 

Esteemed Contributor

The pricing gurus of HSN know how to price a sale.  Most of the items I've seen are at minimum 30% off with a lot of things in the 50 to70% off range.  I would have bought the long pleated Naeem Kahn skirt I saw during one of the morning hours but it was sold out in my size.  There were a couple of boot styles which appealed to me, but I can't justify the purchase of heeled fashion boots.  At any price if you don't wear it it's not a good deal and I'm dealing with some lower anatomy medical issues presently which has placed serious limits on my footwear comfort level. 

Overall they do repeat a lot of the merchandise, but that's a nice considering that most people are only checking out HSN during certain blocs of time in their day.  

Honored Contributor

HSN definitely knows how to do a great clearnace sale! I have been too busy to do any serious fashion shopping lately but I might check things out on Sunday to see if there is anything left!