Respected Contributor

Re: HSN fashion Clearance today has me buying!

Good for you if you got in on the deals.  I watched off and on and never saw one item I wanted.  You have to admit there was some pretty tacky stuff presented.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

I've only tried a small handful of the HSN clothing lines, Iman, DG, Slinky and Rhonda, and the Slinky has been the keeper. I have 2 of the lace peplum tops and when I wear either (pale pink and black) I literally receive compliments from everyone I come across during the day! I have some skinny trousers and a vest as well.

The TS, if I was into it, would be perfect Florida weight. but I can attest to the quality, of that particular line, from what I've received.

DG jeans lose their shape almost immediately and the one Iman piece I tried was garbage. With Rhonda the quality seems fine but it's never quite what's advertised!

Honored Contributor

They had some great deals on stuff but there wasn't anything that tempted me to purchase.  They seemed to keep showing the same items over and over again.  They must have brought in a million of the Guiliana Rancic moto jackets.  LOL 

Respected Contributor

I  bought 2 Sigrid Olsen cardigans, 2 twiggy skirts and a Adrienne Landau faux fur moto vest.  All were really great prices.  I found all online and not on the TV. 

Respected Contributor

And today, it's a jewelry clearance all day!  On EV, they are having a clothing clearance today too.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

And today, it's a jewelry clearance all day!  On EV, they are having a clothing clearance today too.

According to the program guide it looks to be all fashion today.

Thank goodness I'm at work! lol

Honored Contributor

HSN has such great sales.  I always buy on their clearance days!!  I love many of HSN's items!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a while since I have purchased from HSN due to my bad luck with them, but two things caught my eye during their clearance sale: a pair of deeply discounted Vince Camuto boots and a pair of Marla Wynne flatterfit skinny five pockets pants. I've been wanting to try the flatterfits but not at full price. I was able to grab a pair at $19.95. 

Honored Contributor

All day fashions on both Evine and HSN today.  Well, until they are done live broadcasting for the day.

I believe QVC is the only one of the networks that goes to holiday programming.  Both HSN and Evine continue to show taped product presentations.

Trusted Contributor

HSN REALLY slashes their prices when they clear out. I am not just looking at fashion, but going through all clearance online.

The prices are like a giveaway!

I never find QVC "really" has clearance prices. Sometimes 2 or 3 bucks off. If you look at the "regular price", those are never accurate. They are inflated. As if we would not notice. If you have seen an item on air at any time and decided to pass at that time, the price was NOT what they are saying in their "sale comparison" now.

But HSN knocks mega bucks off stuff. I really do not need to be looking for stuff to buy, but geeeeee......chokes.....a SALE.....a real sale..... Smiley Happy