Respected Contributor

HSN fashion Clearance today has me buying!

Lots of goodies for great prices.  I have already bought 5 items and All free shipping.  Fun fun fun!

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN fashion Clearance today has me buying!

You really can't beat their year end clearance sales - The Q has nothing like this. 

Respected Contributor

Their TSV today looks cheap though - you can see right through those tunics.  Not made very well. 

Respected Contributor

They really know how to clear out the warehouses!  They do a great job on days like this!

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Their TSV today looks cheap though - you can see right through those tunics.  Not made very well. 

totally agree, not a fan of the TSV at all. 

Valued Contributor

I saw the prices on HSN and I was like wow, I have not ordered anything but I was like I wish QVC would do that type of thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching this morning HSN is clearing out their inventory...I didn't order anything though. 

Regular Contributor

Oh I have been shopping too!  Great prices!  I was interested in the TSV until they held it up and you could see right through the sweaters.  No thanks.  I love their fashion clearances....I too wish Q would do the same thing.  Oh and not only clearance but flex pay as well!  And free shipping!   I bought a few dresses-all under $20.00!  and some booties and 2 pairs of jeans-cannot remember the brand but they were not DG2.  I hope it all fits!

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

You really can't beat their year end clearance sales - The Q has nothing like this. 

...and this is HSN "semi" clearance. What a day!

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Didn't like the TSV, either. It was very thin.