Honored Contributor

Re: HSN clearance starts tonight 12/22

Excellent prices, many low shipping rates. It's worth a look at the recently shown on air list!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Wow! Finally some fun tv shopping! Kind of like Q use to be.

Super Contributor

I watched for a while this morning.... kind of sad unattractive things that no one wanted when they first came out.... yes cheap prices but who would wear them?

Super Contributor

I should have waited until today to buy more Diane Gilman jeans and earrings. I did have a $10 off coupon though so I purchased them on Saturday.

HSN clearance may be dangerous for me Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

A MarlaWynne crepe blouse, about $30 off and a Christos Garkinos smoking jacket for $60 off. Didn't come to $75, but second item was 1/2 price shipping so $10 shipping for both. I'm going through all the recorded overnight shows now so if I add something, I'll get free shipping. Hope I don't see anything else, ha, ha.
Honored Contributor

I ordered a few items already.

Super Contributor

Just sayin'.....watch the prices when you checkout. Smile

Thanks!

I am waiting to see if my items get here by December 24th, HSN did say they already shipped and I paid $3.00 extra for shipping to get here by December 24th. I don't even know why I did that, since they are just Christmas gifts for me!

Respected Contributor

I picked up an espresso leather skirt by Hal Rubenstein for $130. I kept thinking about it all day and going back to look at it, so I just bought it. The price is too good to pass up and I should have it for years. Plus free S&H.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/22/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 12/22/2014 Jova said:

I should have waited until today to buy more Diane Gilman jeans and earrings. I did have a $10 off coupon though so I purchased them on Saturday.

HSN clearance may be dangerous for me Smiley Happy

I've noticed that sometimes those coupons won't work with clearance or sale prices....if you look when you checkout, the price of the item will actually "increase" when using a coupon.

Also, this morning I noticed some of the clearance prices had actually increased.....I have a list here that I printed out day before yesterday. One ring that I ordered last night that was on clearance, was back at full price this morning.....what's up with that!

Just sayin'.....watch the prices when you checkout. Smile

Happy Shopping!

I posted elsewhere but I read a business article about the crazy up and down prices of internet retailers and HSN was mentioned in the AP article via KOMO news. So no, you aren't seeing things, companies are changing prices depending on what they think the market will bear.

http://www.komonews.com/news/tech/Constantly-changing-online-prices-stump-shoppers-286260171.html

Regular Contributor

i keep watching for 1 particular dress that i just love to go on sale! It's from Kelly Osboure - the floral pencil dress. I just loved this from the first time I saw it but I din't want to pay 100.00 (including tax etc) for it. I keep checking the website hoping I'll catch it on sale. Of course they probably won't have my size left when/if it goes on sale.....oh well. If it's meant to be it will be.....