Esteemed Contributor

HSN clearance.. even more mark downs...check for price adjustments!!!!!

I ordered some Serena pants this morning, and several hours later I got an alert..they were marked down again!!!!! Oh happy day!!!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN clearance.. even more mark downs...check for price adjustments!!!!!

@emmysmom wrote:

I ordered some Serena pants this morning, and several hours later I got an alert..they were marked down again!!!!! Oh happy day!!!!!!!

@emmysmom what did you pick up? I picked up another tunic/pants set for $20. No other alerts for me today.

After that brilliant, but high anxiety tennis match, Venus just about gave me a stroke, lol. I need a shower! Just EXCEPTIONAL tennis. Next match, she plays vs another American. Hoping for a great match with a Venus victory Heart I bet Serena is going crazy with joy on several levels  Heart

The cute dolphin hem cropped leggings in solids is on clearance for the odd price of $17.45 

Serena Williams Dolphin-Hem Cropped Legging - Solid
541-233

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom what did you pick up? I picked up another tunic/pants set for $20. No other alerts for me today.

After that brilliant, but high anxiety tennis match, Venus just about gave me a stroke, lol. I need a shower! Just EXCEPTIONAL tennis. Next match, she plays vs another American. Hoping for a great match with a Venus victory Heart I bet Serena is going crazy with joy on several levels  Heart

The cute dolphin hem cropped leggings in solids is on clearance for the odd price of $17.45 

541-233

Thats what I have in my cart..the SW dolphin leggings..lol! Great minds!!!Glad you had a great vaca..enjoy your goodies..still want those bengaline pants..!!!! I did order several MW goodies...I'll post when I get them!!! Serena is amazing..didn't know she'd had her baby..a girl will fit right in..in many ways! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

I watched almost all day yesterday, and I got quite a few good buys.  Lovely things.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

541-233

Thats what I have in my cart..the SW dolphin leggings..lol! Great minds!!!Glad you had a great vaca..enjoy your goodies..still want those bengaline pants..!!!! I did order several MW goodies...I'll post when I get them!!! Serena is amazing..didn't know she'd had her baby..a girl will fit right in..in many ways! xox

@emmysmom - 

I'm looking forward to Serena's shows even tho she won't be present. Interested to see the styling. Not sure what I'm picking up. Since I'm returning the G jacket, I have some available $ Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri