Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN birthday celebration

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I wonder if the Yummie TS will be a combination pack of shaping items. I couldn't find the photo of the one that was a TS several years ago.I think pricing was around $50.

It was offered in several different colors. I love the 'mink' color which is a dark taupe. It was bundled with some black items and is very similar to this -

I bought 2 sets of 2 bras...black and nude and they were deeply discounted!!! I bought 3 prs of her jeans...I looked at them today...love the fabric and they look brand new..they also were on sale. Her quality then was great..hope its the same. Not buying anymore Iman..I got 2 tops..saving money for Yummie! Hoping for a great TS~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom @Roni18 &  Iman fans - anyone watching the shows tonight? I'm not sure yet if I'm shopping Woman Wink

I am...Iman looks amazing! A good thing I ordered 2 of her floral prints last night..I think they've sold out! Do you like the TS jeans???? I think they look too tight on some of the models...think its a pass for me..I do like the ruffled top though..its only $24.95 and a bonus buy if you get the TS for $19.95~

@emmysmom - Iman looks fabulous Heart I think some of the hosts and models look great in the jeans but poor fit for others.

Not buying Iman's jeans tonight. I have a list going for Nordstrom Anniversary sale including some jeans and it's easier to make exchanges or returns at the store,  I was unsure of sizing for Martha's TSV jeans so I ordered 2 sizes and should have them tmrw, already know I'm out $ for at least 1 return. 

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom I am also passing on Iman's Jeans.  I already have two pair's of Iman's Curve Appeal Jeans. They are very comfortable and strechy. But after a few hours, they do stretch out, and I have to keep pulling them up constantly.  Plus I just got a pair of DG2 Virtual Strech Jeans (I sized down), and a pair of Martha Stewart TS jeans (I sized up), and both are keepers. So, I am all set on jeans.

@momoftwo2007 @emmysmom - lol someone is stalking me Woman LOL  

I'm not sure I would like the new Iman jeans fabric. Too stretchy. I did a double take when Colleen said she was wearing a size 2. I think that's why some of the smaller models lhave a poor fit. 

If Colleen's a size 2...then I'm a sub zero!!!! I heard her say that..No way!

Me too @emmysmom - I think they are going to have alot of returns. Colleen looked great. Iman looks great too. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

What I notice is that HSN isn't offering reduced combined shipping....Q must have pulled the plug on that one.  Before if I wanted 2 items at least shipping was reduced to half and if you spent 99 or more it could be free.  Guess that's over...not going to be purchasing clothes from Q or HSN often...too risky and too much shipping fees when it's all in same package.

On one of the other threads we were discussing the fact the spend $75 on fashion, free shipping  that was a constant disappeared.

They had it for clearance, but I think it's too bad they can't offer it for fashion TS days. Especially for higher priced brands like MarlaWynne.  It's costing them some lost sales from me! Especially when Nordstrom and other retailers offer free shipping every day! 

I totally agree about the shipping..I called CS  a couple of months ago..and she siad they no longer offer reduced shipping if you buy several items, she said it ended  this May! I too think Q pulled the plug..the coupons are less...things are more pricey IM0!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yummie Rachel Compact Cotton Legging
607-708 $43, $3 shipping

You have great taste! This item has sold out.
Yummie Rachel Compact Cotton Legging

Good thing I have plenty of HUE leggings...they're always having sales!!!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I wonder if the Yummie TS will be a combination pack of shaping items. I couldn't find the photo of the one that was a TS several years ago.I think pricing was around $50.

It was offered in several different colors. I love the 'mink' color which is a dark taupe. It was bundled with some black items and is very similar to this -

I bought 2 sets of 2 bras...black and nude and they were deeply discounted!!! I bought 3 prs of her jeans...I looked at them today...love the fabric and they look brand new..they also were on sale. Her quality then was great..hope its the same. Not buying anymore Iman..I got 2 tops..saving money for Yummie! Hoping for a great TS~

@emmysmom - yes, I still have those Yummie items I bought when they went on deep clearance! I really like the slender bootcut leggings too. Looks like they are brnging back the previous hits!

I think the woman in the photos of the shaping tanks and bras is the new brand ambassador that will be on HSN. She's that fashion blogger. Kinda looks like Heather...hmmm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom @Roni18 &  Iman fans - anyone watching the shows tonight? I'm not sure yet if I'm shopping Woman Wink

I am...Iman looks amazing! A good thing I ordered 2 of her floral prints last night..I think they've sold out! Do you like the TS jeans???? I think they look too tight on some of the models...think its a pass for me..I do like the ruffled top though..its only $24.95 and a bonus buy if you get the TS for $19.95~

@emmysmom - Iman looks fabulous Heart I think some of the hosts and models look great in the jeans but poor fit for others.

Not buying Iman's jeans tonight. I have a list going for Nordstrom Anniversary sale including some jeans and it's easier to make exchanges or returns at the store,  I was unsure of sizing for Martha's TSV jeans so I ordered 2 sizes and should have them tmrw, already know I'm out $ for at least 1 return. 

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom I am also passing on Iman's Jeans.  I already have two pair's of Iman's Curve Appeal Jeans. They are very comfortable and strechy. But after a few hours, they do stretch out, and I have to keep pulling them up constantly.  Plus I just got a pair of DG2 Virtual Strech Jeans (I sized down), and a pair of Martha Stewart TS jeans (I sized up), and both are keepers. So, I am all set on jeans.

I'm not sure I would like the new Iman jeans fabric. Too stretchy. I did a double take when Colleen said she was wearing a size 2. I think that's why some of the smaller models lhave a poor fit. 

Me too @emmysmom - I think they are going to have alot of returns. Colleen looked great. Iman looks great too. 

Colleen is wearing these in size 2!  Wow that is some stretch in that them there jeans LOL!  Some of the models are in a size or 2 too small...almost painful to look at....I did like the look and colors but no deals on shipping....no purchase for me today.  Looks like there b-day month that was all free shipping last yr is a thing of the past!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Per photos looks like 3 different sets of colors $35

Yummie Seamless Shaping Shortie 3-pack

607-703

You have great taste! This item has sold out.
Yummie Seamless Shaping Shortie 3-pack

@emmysmom - I was responding to one of your posts and it disappeared, lol Haughty is stalking me Woman LOL 

There should be more Yummie items so sit tight. I wonder if these few new items are locked bc they don't want us to use the coupon to make purchases.  

What do you think of that new HSN music? It's so loud and hyper Woman LOL I don't like it!

At least these items are on flex...I haven't noticed the music...you mean during the shows??? So glad Yummie's on in July..AFTER I get paid...lol! I have to have a set of these..just hope they're not really constricting! Yes...I think they don't want us to use our coupons on Yummie..they want the most money they can get. Most of G's things are still not marked down..its been ages...the same things are on sale..I heard one of the hosts say we will be seeing some great deals during their birthday month...OK..I'm waiting...lol!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - yes, I still have those Yummie items I bought when they went on deep clearance! I really like the slender bootcut leggings too. Looks like they are brnging back the previous hits!

I think the woman in the photos of the shaping tanks and bras is the new brand ambassador that will be on HSN. She's that fashion blogger. Kinda looks like Heather...hmmm

I noticed that..I thought she was Heather too..I never tried any of her leggings...I hope the quality is the same as Heather's. I feel bad for her! Cat Sad

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Colleen is wearing these in size 2!  Wow that is some stretch in that them there jeans LOL!  Some of the models are in a size or 2 too small...almost painful to look at....I did like the look and colors but no deals on shipping....no purchase for me today.  Looks like there b-day month that was all free shipping last yr is a thing of the past!

I don't own any of Iman's pants..but that turned me off..the models looked bad..the jeans were too tight! I'm in my 60's..not a look I could pull off...Iman's in her 60's too. She has legs that go on forever..she's a beauty for sure! Free shipping last year for their B-day month??? Its as if we're being punished..! I purchased 2 of Iman's tops yesterday..they were both florals and they're sold out now. I'm not tempted to get anything else. Waiting to see the great B-Day deals...!!!!!! right???

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did you get M's embroidered jeans??? I didn't see the TS..never watch the Q...I get in enough trouble w/H!!!!

-- Mae West