Honored Contributor

Re: HSN birthday celebration

Per photos looks like 3 different sets of colors $35

Yummie Seamless Shaping Shortie 3-pack

607-703

You have great taste! This item has sold out.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Three color options of a two pack $30

Yummie Seamless Scoop-Neck Bra 2-pack
607-702
Yummie Seamless Scoop-Neck Bra 2-pack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For anyone interested in the Iman TS jeans - 

I think Colleen looked great in them on Thur night for the presale, but... she specifically said you should size down. She was wearing size 2! And she normally wears a size 8 or medium.

I didn't hear Bobbie or Iman discuss the sizing,  in particular to size down. 

I love that Beet Purple color and have a couple of tops in that color. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to delay the 2nd show bc of a phone call. I just heard Bobbie say in the beginning of the 2nd show she is normally a size 0 and had the size 2 altered. I was wondering how Colleen and Bobbie could wear the same size. I think someone that would normally wear a size 2 or 4 and wants a close fit might need alterations. 

Honored Contributor

Apparently he did not like her affiliations with the Housewives show and H believing it to be 'demeaning' to the brand

interesting,   who would have heard of it, if not for the show,

dumb

Honored Contributor

check your mail,

I have an HSN coupon coming to me,

probably wont use it, but its on the way

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like they have locked all of the Yummie items. 

One of the previous TS items was a 5 or 6p pack that included tanks and bottoms.  I don't think they would post the TS this early unless they planned to offer presale

Yummie Seamless Shaping Brief 3-pack

607-706 $35, $3 shipping

Yummie Seamless Shaping Brief 3-pack

I would LOVE these briefs!!!!!!! When are they going to be on??? Just looked at the selection...think the Seamless shorties would be nice too...all on flex pay!!!!!...didn't know Yummie's having a TS too...yipeeeeee!  

@emmysmom yes, I like these too! The Yummie TS is on the evening of July 4th/midnight on July 5th with several shows on Thurs July 5th including Colleen's show. That's the same night of Marla's pre sale...thump Woman LOL 

Oh oh....that could be trouble...lol! Will be watching! So glad Yummie's back..I bet Heather will be watching too...sad..since its her creation! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spoiler

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Per photos looks like 3 different sets of colors $35

607-703

I would love to try these...bet they'll go fast!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

What I notice is that HSN isn't offering reduced combined shipping....Q must have pulled the plug on that one.  Before if I wanted 2 items at least shipping was reduced to half and if you spent 99 or more it could be free.  Guess that's over...not going to be purchasing clothes from Q or HSN often...too risky and too much shipping fees when it's all in same package.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Apparently he did not like her affiliations with the Housewives show and H believing it to be 'demeaning' to the brand

interesting,   who would have heard of it, if not for the show,

dumb

@jackthebear - lol, exsctly! That's why I said it came full circle, now back at HSN. The line was very popular with Heather. Good quality and pricing. I was buying it at Nordstrom before I saw it at HSN.