Honored Contributor

Re: HSN birthday celebration

20% off coupon - expires on June 30 11:59p ET

Coupon 187998 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today's Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics, gaming and toys. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/29/2018 - 6/30/2018. Coupon Expires on 6/30/2018 at 11:59 PM ET.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Saw this coupon this morning..bought another Iman top...lol!  Thanks HSN! Starting their birthday celeb early!!!!! Have you used yours yet Chi????? Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Saw this coupon this morning..bought another Iman top...lol!  Thanks HSN! Starting their birthday celeb early!!!!! Have you used yours yet Chi????? Heart

@emmysmom - glad you were able to use it! I have a couple of things on my wish list, some Iman pants from her last collection or maybe Marla. Thinking about it.

Also TY for the info about Yummie! I will check it out. They also sell it at Nordstrom and occasionally I find it on clearance like the half yearly sale.

Have a great weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom - glad you were able to use it! I have a couple of things on my wish list, some Iman pants from her last collection or maybe Marla. Thinking about it.

Also TY for the info about Yummie! I will check it out. They also sell it at Nordstrom and occasionally I find it on clearance like the half yearly sale.

Would u believe I just got a message from Yummie???..showing they're at Nordstrom...lol! HOPEFULLY they'll be included in their sale! You have a great weekend too..its very hot here...uppper 90's! Hopefully you aren't gettihg this heat!!! Smiley WinkHeart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Would u believe I just got a message from Yummie???..showing they're at Nordstrom...lol! HOPEFULLY they'll be included in their sale! You have a great weekend too..its very hot here...uppper 90's! Hopefully you aren't gettihg this heat!!! Smiley WinkHeart

@emmysmom - yep, I will look to see if Yummie has anything new for Anniversary sale. Also a couple months ago Costco had a two pack of their basic black leggings for around $20.

Watching HSN via live stream for a few min -  they are doing a couple of Birthday shows right now. Yes, the heat is here  Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl I know this is on the fashion board....but I also saw the coupon this morning and bought Benefits lip balm duo. They were $8 each after the 20%! 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl I know this is on the fashion board....but I also saw the coupon this morning and bought Benefits lip balm duo. They were $8 each after the 20%! 

@Ibby114 - we also post here about beauty, handbags, shoes and storage for them - lol! 

It's nice to be able to use the coupons on a variety of things. I see that awesome large origami storage rack is reduced to $99! Also for beauty, ybf has some specials. I like her eyebrow pencil and they have the trio today for $25. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Ibby114 - we also post here about beauty, handbags, shoes and storage for them - lol! 

It's nice to be able to use the coupons on a variety of things. I see that awesome large origami storage rack is reduced to $99! Also for beauty, ybf has some specials. I like her eyebrow pencil and they have the trio today for $25. 

@Chi-town girl I've bought most of my origami with  20% off coupons-  I have several! But only when the shipping was free. Woman Happy  Today I put a bunch of items on my favorites list and decided on the Benefit balms- the reviews are terrific! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

I love YBF..would love her trio of lipbalms...always something...lol!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

I love YBF..would love her trio of lipbalms...always something...lol!

How funny @emmysmom - that's what a bought a couple of 20% coupons ago! 578-769 in  nudes, great colors and a really nice product.