Honored Contributor

Re: HSN birthday celebration

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Colleen Lopez Sweet Charm Velvet-Trim Tunic Top
612-221

This looks really nice. I just checked the HSN site only XS and S left (unfortunately not my size).

@momoftwo2007 - this is a new top. I just checked, all sizes are available.  They aren't finished loading everything.  The photo of the eggplant color is missing. There might be more new items yet to load since these are Fall collection and she will have a full hour show to present them

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
612-221

This looks really nice. I just checked the HSN site only XS and S left (unfortunately not my size).

@momoftwo2007 - this is a new top. I just checked, all sizes are available.  They aren't finished loading everything.  The photo of the eggplant color is missing. There might be more new items yet to load since these are Fall collection and she will have a full hour show to present them

Lets HOPE that since the new Fall items are arriving...there will be new markdowns!!! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
612-221

Lets HOPE that since the new Fall items are arriving...there will be new markdowns!!! Woman Happy

@emmysmom - you're a good hunter! There is a fashion clearance day in August - I will definitely check my wish list.

They had a couple of Nash clearance shows on overnight. Patricia's daughter was on air. I didn't shop - nothing was tempting nor did I think the price reductions were that great.

Patricia called in and said to her daughter ''work hard to sell the old stuff  Woman LOL since I'm back in August with new". I think she has a TS in August. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
612-221

@emmysmom - you're a good hunter! There is a fashion clearance day in August - I will definitely check my wish list.

They had a couple of Nash clearance shows on overnight. Patricia's daughter was on air. I didn't shop - nothing was tempting nor did I think the price reductions were that great.

Patricia called in and said to her daughter ''work hard to sell the old stuff  Woman LOL since I'm back in August with new". I think she has a TS in August. 

Another fashion day August 1!! Great!!!!! Yep...they'll have to clean house for the new stuff!!!!! xxx

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
612-221

Another fashion day August 1!! Great!!!!! Yep...they'll have to clean house for the new stuff!!!!! xxx

I did a search via H program guide for August shows. There is a visit from Marla - a couple days, no TS. There is a Nash TS and also Iman.

Nothing for Giuliana Woman Sad nothing for Danica Woman Sad yet, there are fashion TS days for the H house brands Colleen & Curations Woman Sad I used to look forward to HSN Fall Collection...

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
612-221

I did a search via H program guide for August shows. There is a visit from Marla - a couple days, no TS. There is a Nash TS and also Iman.

Nothing for Giuliana Woman Sad nothing for Danica Woman Sad yet, there are fashion TS days for the H house brands Colleen & Curations Woman Sad I used to look forward to HSN Fall Collection...

Wow..thats sad...looks like G isn't coming back...hoping Marla has some new! Remember when Guiliana was going to have her own show?? That sure didn't last! Bummer! Woman Sad

-- Mae West