Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN birthday celebration

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I will be DVRing the shows. I want the Yummie tanks and briefs. Thinking the TS will be a combo pack like the one I posted above.

Interesting/good to see  Heather Thomson's name on the HSN Yummie homepage!  The video won't load on my remote device so I don't know how they are promoting it

Chi...I'm so glad you told me about Yummie coming back...this will be my first purchase of her briefs..hope I ordered the right size!!!!! My bras still look great..fabulous quality!!!! I had to take advantage of the 5 flex!!! Hope you enjoyed the 4th...I got to see 2 of my boys, what a treat!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I will be DVRing the shows. I want the Yummie tanks and briefs. Thinking the TS will be a combo pack like the one I posted above.

Interesting/good to see  Heather Thomson's name on the HSN Yummie homepage!  The video won't load on my remote device so I don't know how they are promoting it

Chi...I'm so glad you told me about Yummie coming back...this will be my first purchase of her briefs..hope I ordered the right size!!!!! My bras still look great..fabulous quality!!!! I had to take advantage of the 5 flex!!! Hope you enjoyed the 4th...I got to see 2 of my boys, what a treat!! xxx

@emmysmom - glad you are having a nice day! It's been a fun day for us too! I will watch the 2 shows from DVR later tonight, but I'm looking online now to see when the Yummie TS is posted Woman Wink

For sizing,  I find best Yummie fit for me is to size up by 1 size from my usual undergarment sizing. The Yummie HSN items are the exact same that they sell at Nordstrom so I knew my sizing from Nordstrom purchases.  No one should size down. H has the Yummie size charts posted online. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - glad you are having a nice day! It's been a fun day for us too! I will watch the 2 shows from DVR later tonight, but I'm looking online now to see when the Yummie TS is posted Woman Wink

For sizing,  I find best Yummie fit for me is to size up by 1 size from my usual undergarment sizing. The Yummie HSN items are the exact same that they sell at Nordstrom so I knew my sizing from Nordstrom purchases.  No one should size down. H has the Yummie size charts posted online. 

I ordered M/L for the briefs...I sized up for the bras last time..I think if I order next time I'll order up 2 sizes...they seem tight now...think I've gained a little weight...!  Woman WinkHeart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

The Yummie TS is posted - it is an essentials 5p set. It's just like some  of the previous Yummie TS sets. I ordered the black/coffee bean. 

Yummie Seamless Wardrobe Essentials 5-piece
607-701

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I'm going to try to stay strong but the black/frappe has my name on it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The Yummie TS is posted - it is an essentials 5p set. It's just like some  of the previous Yummie TS sets. I ordered the black/coffee bean. 

607-701

That would be my choice!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:
Chi- I tried to find the jacket I was thinking of but it is sold out. It could be a totally different one. The email also made it seem like it was the jacket because I thought it said it wynne layers in the email.

@Roni18 - yes, maybe it's a reorder of a popular item/topper with new colors?

Also, it seems that the 'coordinating' items for that TS topper are the twofer tanks and the crepe pants as they are listed for Colleen's show. A number of jewelry items too! 

Wonder what else might be 'new' for TS day? The Flatterfit pants???

We never seem to get a coupon or free shipping for Marla's TS day! 

@Chi-town girlI just looked up my order history and it is the same item I purchased in March.  It was $59.90 then so this is a better price.  

The medium fits me fine and is still loose and flowy so some of you that wear a small may want to go down to an x-small.   Warning- it does have that tight sleeve style that may be tight on the lower arms.  

I do like this one and will probably buy it in the sea mist and maybe one other color.   I have a pink one and wore it to a baby shower this spring with on of Marla's tanks and it was very comfy and still looked dressy.  

Respected Contributor

I will also give a shout out for this item that is going to be on the List tonight.  I have hanging it on the back of my closet door and use it for most of my costume/everyday jewelry.  It is nice in that you can see everything easily.  I've got necklaces hanging where they have the bracelets at the bottom.  Also, you can't see it in this photo with the black background but near the top is some ring rolls that snap open.  I use those for bracelets.

It will also roll up - say if I have I had workmen coming or something.  In my opinion, it would be too big to travel with but might be good for a college student who has to transport things home frequently.  

The Ultimate Jewelry Scroll by Donna Walsh

604-531  $39.95
the-ultimate-jewelry-scroll-by-donna-walsh-d-201806281550151~604531_065.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 - glad you can give us a review Heart the TS topper looks like the same design as the one I bought in March that was a TDO in the beautiful mesh fabric. 

Yes, Seamist for me too. A nice addition to my seamist/seagrass collection Heart I would buy more given $42 price, but no break on shipping! I also decided to not buy more Yummie items bc of shipping

WynneLayers Mixed Media Chiffon Cardigan
602-385
WynneLayers Mixed Media Chiffon Cardigan

Honored Contributor

My Marla TS order has shipped! I should have my Yummie and Marla orders by Wed.

@emmysmom - check your account...I have a new 20% coupon, but its only effective for 1 day (July 9). You can use it for the crepe pants. 

Coupon 185971 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Offer is only valid on 7/9/2018. Coupon Expires on 7/9/2018 at 11:59 PM ET.

I see there is a reorder of the square bracelet and it includes a new color - Seagrass.  I like the clear and the smoky topaz.

Not sure yet if I'm using this coupon since I want to wait to see all of the new Marla items for her TS event. Wish it didn't expire so quickly!  

MarlaWynne Square Bangle Bracelet
492-035
MarlaWynne Square Bangle Bracelet