Honored Contributor

HSN-You can manipulate reviews & foster a hostile community board =LOST SALES

Packing up a carton full of HSN purchases still in 30 day return timeframe. Returning several defective items. And because their CS won't respond to my emails regarding online issues for other purchases, I have no choice but to return and shop alternatives. Their telephone CS try to help but all they can do is escalate and tell me I should wait... 7-10 days. I think not! I do like a few brands that I've had good experience with, but major risks and no support for most. Their community board is PATHETIC, HOSTILE TO CUSTOMERS, AND MISMANAGED.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN-You can manipulate reviews & foster a hostile community board =LOST SALES

I haven't had any problems.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN-You can manipulate reviews & foster a hostile community board =LOST SALES

You're lucky! I thought Q was bad for poor quality control of product reviews, but at least the Q community is available and knowledgeable to provide info, and really helpful. Yes there are times where there are contentious exchanges but at some point, most move onto the next topic. I can always count on valuable advice or some understanding on the Q board. O.K. thx for letting me vent. My HSN items are packed and ready for return. Calling it a day! Good night.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Is this the best they can do?! HSN CS finally responded to my email after 5 days and several follow up calls regarding beauty product use and info.

Honored Contributor

Maybe you should post all this on HSN's FB page?

Honored Contributor

Okay. But shouldn't you share your angst with the folks on HSN's board?

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 LipstickDiva said:

this would be my suggestion as well. locating it here surely can't result in fixing it?

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 LipstickDiva said:

ITA, I don't understand what good it can possibly do here.

Honored Contributor

Thanks I have placed several large value orders with hsn recently. Many were intended as gifts. The issues all bubbled up at the same time. Telephone CS is good, but they are not connected to online and that is how I order. So they would send follow up messsges. I'm just worn out trying to sort through this mess, taking returns to the post office. Hope I can save someone the same ordeal or maybe to not lose their bracelet, and return for full refund while time allows. I'm using multiple social platforms. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regular Contributor

HSN's boards aren't as actively involved as these...............they are NOTHING like the help you get on here and with Customer Service as well