Valued Contributor

I thought I was seeing things. just saw Dooney & Burke on HSN...The Q and HSN are crossing over products??

Don't forget.... BEEKMANS!!  starting Tuesday

Trusted Contributor

who was the vendor presenting this?

Honored Contributor

It looks like HSN is selling excess inventory/leftovers from Q. Nothing impressive with the offering or pricing. A different vendor rep with 1st show to air today at 6p ET

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure I saw that QVC had bought HSN awhile back, so I expect there will be alot more crossover products.  Eventually they will both have all the same products, just another channel you can watch like Q2, etc.  Each one has it's own group of fans, to draw from.  

Respected Contributor

QVC didn't buy HSN, the company that owns the Q also owns HSN. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

It looks like HSN is selling excess inventory/leftovers from Q. Nothing impressive with the offering or pricing. A different vendor rep with 1st show to air today at 6p ET

looks like the same stuff to me,

not a huge issue 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN....What the heck??

[ Edited ]

I saw this too.  I didn't watch, but, the bag in the photo I saw was the TSV a few months ago.  It was said to be an exclusive to the Q.  It didn't sell out and has been presented again and again.  Now it is on HSN.  

My most recent purchase was an ostrich version of a popular cross body.  Though the Q has lots of colors, ostrich has never been a Q option.  I paid $40+ less than the lowest Q price and got free shipping on the Dooney site.

Respected Contributor

Did I read somewhere that Clarks will also be sold on HSN?  

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Did I read somewhere that Clarks will also be sold on HSN?  

Ys..they're selling Clarks now~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @emmysmom, glad to know that I haven't completely lost my mind (this week).