Super Contributor

I ordered the TS from WE and the new items by Living in Yellow looks so updated, casual and fun!  I checked out her blog, it's really great.  I ordered the animal print and the joggers, which look like they may work for me because they look fitted around the ankle and won't balloon out cause I'm short.  There are other nice items she shows on the blog, a jacket and a couple of tees. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2  That outift is adorable!  I think you made a good choice.  I am trying to adhere to my "no more buying clothing" promise to myself.  However, if I was buying I would certainly consider the TS.  I dress like that a lot anyway, I always wear a camisole/tank  with a shirt over it, depending on the day........a nice shirt or a sweatshirt!  Enjoy Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@LindaSal  I'm finding again this year it's very casual because I'm still working from home and it might be that way  permanent.    For me, I have a few pieces for office wear and a few dresses and fancy for when the need arises but mostly *casual*  LOL Thanks for the post !