Honored Contributor

Does HSN use UPS?  I love that Anthony sweater that's the tsv.  I just don't recall if they ship by UPS or FEDEX.   Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

UPS and USPS. And they use SmartPost, so some of the UPS stuff gets delivered by the Post Office.

Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN....UPS????

[ Edited ]

I think it depends on whatever shipping method is less expensive for them to ship to you. By the weight. I have some things come UPS and others SmartPost.

Honored Contributor

99% of my HSN items come USPS.  They start off UPS then are handed over.  I prefer it that way anyhow.  I don't think I've ever rec'd anything FedEx from HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got my my pkg from HSN today. I order the Ahh bras I think Friday (or whenever they were the today's special value last week) and they were delivered today by usps.

Respected Contributor

@meowing kitty wrote:

I just got my my pkg from HSN today. I order the Ahh bras I think Friday (or whenever they were the today's special value last week) and they were delivered today by usps.

@Meowingkitty

I don't want to hijack this thread but I hope you will post a review of the new cotton Ahh bras.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I have received 100% of my orders from HSN by UPS. The guys have thanked me for job security Woman LOL. I live in the upper Midwest, maybe that is the reason.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

MOST of my hsn orders come via ups, but i have received some items via usps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

i remember everything that i've ordered from hsn coming ups.  i think it is based on weight, if i'm not mistaken.

Respected Contributor

I'm have been getting more and more from USPS lately. It does seem that larger packages are delivered by UPS. But if I have multiples it's usually UPS. 😳😳. In other words, who knows??