Respected Contributor

Does anyone know the item number of the  beaded butterfly necklace Colleen has on at the 12 PM presentation?  I can't find it. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree I have so many too!   I couldn't help myslef, bought one in the petite black Smiley Happy   

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

@fairydogmother the great enabler! Lol

Although I am not @chrystaltree , you convinced me to buy.  I am leaning towards the turquoisy color.

Heh heh. My mission.  😆 I like that one too. Also the navy. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I am keeping my fingers crossed, I purchased this dress and I am hoping it will fit, I love this style dress with sleeves and  pockets and it comes in petites and I liked how they tied it to the side for a casual look with some sandals or flip flops.  This is my first purchase from this brand and free shipping.  I ordered the teal/turquoise color. Happy 

"Safe" Fourth of July to all!

Respected Contributor

I like some of her clothes. Stylish, comfortable and not stuffy. Colors of items can coordinate for more than one season. Prices are usually good.

Love that THEY are doing free shipping on all of their Today Specials this month.

And I too am waffling because I haven't worn one summer dress in my closet yet this year. I can understand why some people are buying a solid and a print. It looks like something simple that can be causal or dresser depending on accessories and footwear.