Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,938
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

@islandgrrl wrote:

@winamac1

 

It absolutely helps!  Thanks so much!  I don't this style when it is baggy so I was hesitant.  Now I just need to decide if I am going to try these or the Halston joggers.  Hmmmm...

 

Can't thank you enough! Heart


You are welcome island.  I looked back at my earlier post, and I misstyped.  I bought an xs last year and the xs is too big.  I didn't see an xxs last year.  Perhaps they now have one, but I didn't look yet.  

 

Sorry for the confusion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

His pants run very big.  I bought them last year.   Although nice, I'm passing due to this.  No more rayon/spandex tops for me.  I gave 2 drawers of logo in rayon.  They are too wrinkly.


@winamac1

 

Can you say more about the pant fit?  I was looking at these and the Halston jogger pant.  I am a 10 or 12 in retail.  I'm in a quandary because the Anttony TS med is 8-10 and large is 12-14.  Do you have any advice?  If I get the Halston's, I know to go with the medium.  Thanks!


Hi.  I'd go with the medium! Don't get large.  I bought xxs, and I'm a 2 in most pants.  They seemed like a 4 or even a small 6.  I hope that HELPS


Certainly helps me 'cause I'm a 4 in rl Woman Wink

The fit on Bobbi concerned me because she's clearly not a 4 but he indicated that's where they started (in sizing)..never mind..the herringbone is sold out in s and xs (no numbered sizes)


HI Andrea.  I'm sure Bobbi R. Carter was in an xs and they were huge on her.  The xs were big on me too.  I'm definitely not 90 lbs.

 

I have to edit my post, lol.  I was on my ipad.  I bought xs as they didn't have xxs.  They were big in XS.   Maybe they carry xxs , but I didn't even look today.


Nope; they start at xs and I suspect Bobbi's were pinned up (otherwise theyd be around her ankles)..but alas the herringbone were the only ones that really interested me...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,938
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

His pants run very big.  I bought them last year.   Although nice, I'm passing due to this.  No more rayon/spandex tops for me.  I gave 2 drawers of logo in rayon.  They are too wrinkly.


@winamac1

 

Can you say more about the pant fit?  I was looking at these and the Halston jogger pant.  I am a 10 or 12 in retail.  I'm in a quandary because the Anttony TS med is 8-10 and large is 12-14.  Do you have any advice?  If I get the Halston's, I know to go with the medium.  Thanks!


Hi.  I'd go with the medium! Don't get large.  I bought xxs, and I'm a 2 in most pants.  They seemed like a 4 or even a small 6.  I hope that HELPS


Certainly helps me 'cause I'm a 4 in rl Woman Wink

The fit on Bobbi concerned me because she's clearly not a 4 but he indicated that's where they started (in sizing)..never mind..the herringbone is sold out in s and xs (no numbered sizes)


HI Andrea.  I'm sure Bobbi R. Carter was in an xs and they were huge on her.  The xs were big on me too.  I'm definitely not 90 lbs.

 

I have to edit my post, lol.  I was on my ipad.  I bought xs as they didn't have xxs.  They were big in XS.   Maybe they carry xxs , but I didn't even look today.


Nope; they start at xs and I suspect Bobbi's were pinned up (otherwise theyd be around her ankles)..but alas the herringbone were the only ones that really interested me...


If they don't have an XXS, I'm sure Bobbi was pinned. She is so skinny.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,018
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
I see that patterned pants are going to be the big trend this next season. So I ordered a pair of the black, white, yellow option. The price was right, and since I'm not sure this is something I'll wear for more than one season....would rather pay the TS price than the $100 prices I was seeing at other online etailers.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,616
Registered: ‎10-01-2014

@islandgrrl wrote:

@winamac1

 

It absolutely helps!  Thanks so much!  I don't this style when it is baggy so I was hesitant.  Now I just need to decide if I am going to try these or the Halston joggers.  Hmmmm...

 

Can't thank you enough! Heart


@islandgrrl, another jogger you might want to try. Nene Leakes on HSN, I got the metallic black because they came in TALLS. I went with size 4, pulled them on, then realized there was a side zipper. Oops! I kept them because they are adorable and LONG enough!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

@MaggieMack

 

Oooooo!  Thanks for that tip!  I'll have to check them out.  You don't have the Halstons do you?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,616
Registered: ‎10-01-2014

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

 

Oooooo!  Thanks for that tip!  I'll have to check them out.  You don't have the Halstons do you?


@islandgrrl, I DO have the H's, in that super soft rayony material that was one of their first offerings. Yup, like them, too!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

@MaggieMack wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

 

Oooooo!  Thanks for that tip!  I'll have to check them out.  You don't have the Halstons do you?


@islandgrrl, I DO have the H's, in that super soft rayony material that was one of their first offerings. Yup, like them, too!


@MaggieMack

 

If you tell me that you also have Antthony's signature pants, I am going to bow down to your shopping prowess even more than I already do!  Between Halston and Nene, which do you prefer?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,616
Registered: ‎10-01-2014

@islandgrrl, I did NOT buy Antthony's pants, for one reason . . . I bought three very similar pairs at Macy's last fall, on sale for something like $11.99, plus I questioned the length of A's. H and Nene are very different fabrics, if I could only keep ONE of them, I think it would be Nene, based on length. My long legs like the pooling, but it would be a difficult choice. Nene's are a more forgiving fabric, not going to show any L&Bs. Hope this helps!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,348
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

I agree Pinkdogwood. Antthony probably would ask that LOL.  Anyway I have six of his tops, four of those are his shark bites.  I really like my black one, it is almost my go to piece.  I purchased those over a year ago and they are still nice.  I think his tops run a little big.  I carry my weight in my hips, not sure if the harem pants would look good on me but those pants with that top is a real nice outfit.  I love Antthony and his presentations.