Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay  If these two were in a room together he'd be asking her why she charges so much for the same styles he can do for much less.  And yes I own some of Antthony's pieces and the quality is no different than SG's.

So again why is her stuff (and logo) so expensive when we KNOW these SAME styles CAN be done for much less. 

I'd so more buy his than SG or logo.

Trusted Contributor

Can anyone comment on sizing for Antthony's line, or the jersey fabric?  I really like these pants and would love to try them.  I'm an L or XL in D&C pants, but I've never tried anything like the TS.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Can anyone comment on sizing for Antthony's line, or the jersey fabric?  I really like these pants and would love to try them.  I'm an L or XL in D&C pants, but I've never tried anything like the TS.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

@10000Nicknames, I take a small in D&C...right now all I have are the active french terry pants from D&C.  I have found that I fit better in the medium with Antthony's pants.  I'll add however that I'm a true pear shape, so if you are thinner in the hips and thighs you may not need to go up from your D&C size.

Trusted Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames, I take a small in D&C...right now all I have are the active french terry pants from D&C.  I have found that I fit better in the medium with Antthony's pants.  I'll add however that I'm a true pear shape, so if you are thinner in the hips and thighs you may not need to go up from your D&C size.

Thanks, KZ!  That helps.  My problem area is my tummy, which I'm working on, so I better consider the waist more than the hips I guess.  I think I'll try a pair.  I may even go WAYYYYYYY out there and try a print.  Or maybe not. Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thanks, KZ!  That helps.  My problem area is my tummy, which I'm working on, so I better consider the waist more than the hips I guess.  I think I'll try a pair.  I may even go WAYYYYYYY out there and try a print.  Or maybe not. Smiley Embarassed

One thing to note @10000Nicknames...  HSN across the board gives their small a numeric size of 4-6 where QVC is 6-8.  You don't see the XXS on HSN like you do one QVC.  I find HSN more closely matches department store sizing than QVC...QVC sizing is way generous because in real life, I am no small! Smiley Very Happy

And now that I've looked at the TS pants a bit more , the more I may consider a pair myself...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I believe the pants are the TS not the tops.

Honored Contributor

Yes the pants are the TS, the tops are the upsell.

I haven't seen the top presented.  The last couple of years, Antthony has done a 2-pack of handkerchief hem tops sometime in the spring as a TS.  Last year I ordered them on deep clearance. The material was super thin.  I also found them to run a little skimply.  Plus that design of top just didn't work for me.  This top looks to be designed the same way except now he added pockets.  The tops just have that clump of material sitting right on the hips.  This may be Logo"ish" but there was something off for me.

These TS pants wouldn't be for me either.  I like them on others but as a pear shape, pants that are banded at the bottom or done like these are a no go for me. 

Honored Contributor

I love A & might see if I can catch him on air this evening when I'm home. 

That oversized style and the uneven hems make me look like a bag lady with bad taste so I avoid them. Even sizing down doesn't seem to help. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yes the pants are the TS, the tops are the upsell.

I haven't seen the top presented.  The last couple of years, Antthony has done a 2-pack of handkerchief hem tops sometime in the spring as a TS.  Last year I ordered them on deep clearance. The material was super thin.  I also found them to run a little skimply.  Plus that design of top just didn't work for me.  This top looks to be designed the same way except now he added pockets.  The tops just have that clump of material sitting right on the hips.  This may be Logo"ish" but there was something off for me.

These TS pants wouldn't be for me either.  I like them on others but as a pear shape, pants that are banded at the bottom or done like these are a no go for me. 

I generally don't like the banding as it accentuates the hips but this banding is gentler and they remind of the Z Cavariccis I wore in the 80s! And while I'm not a print person (usually) I'm so digging the printed bottoms!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the top from Antthony looked exactly like the overpriced Logo. I like him,I remember he used to be heavy.  He slimmed down and stayed slim. I haven't purchased anything from him but the clothes seem fairly priced compared to LOGO and SG.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth