Honored Contributor

Tune in to get a Logo-esque tee for a reasonable $25., which is about what shirts of this type are worth.

It's worth stopping in over there just to see Anthony.   I've seen him in some ridiculous outfits but tonight takes the cake.   All he needs is one of my collies and he could go forth on the moors of Scotland to find himself some bagpipes and sheep. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Heart ANTTHONY Heart  He is such a sweet spirit! I love to watch his shows to see his outfits Woman LOL as much as looking at his new items.

Yes, that pocket tee is very Logo-ish. Excellent price!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is the tee with the Today's Special pants 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I agree the Tee is Logo-ish, it's the first thing I thought as well but I don't like the Logo style, not for me. Regarding Anthony, that guy is a hoot !  I saw the first scottish outfit he had on for the first showing of the Today's special then he comes back a hour later for the second showing in a different outfit black with zippers, grommets, a black glove on one hand and a hat.  He has plenty of fans

Honored Contributor
I too made the logo connectios but it's just too long for me, also not a fan of the patch pockets but the black looks really nice. How are his pants? I'm tempted by the herringbone
Respected Contributor

I thought LOGO the minute I saw it online. I agree about what they're worth.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I too made the logo connectios but it's just too long for me, also not a fan of the patch pockets but the black looks really nice. How are his pants? I'm tempted by the herringbone

The Herringbone are my favorite, 2nd- the black/yellow geo. I have only purchased his tops. Would appreciate any reviews for the pants. 

Respected Contributor

I don't like the pockets on the tee, but I like the pants --I never wear prints in pants however. I got the last TS from Antthony and the top is incredible. Now they don't have it in anymore and it's the most comfortable and flattering top. (rayon spandex, no sharkbite nonsense and a pleat in the back that makes it flow nicely over the body.)

He is rather silly looking sometimes, but he's a decent designer. I wrote to HSN to ask if they'd restock that top and they replied he's their most popular designer. (Maybe they will...it was one of those corporate mushy answers. )

Honored Contributor

Love the pants with the gathers on the bottom WAY better than the banded bottoms that totally make pants look like glorified sweatpants. 

Love the coordinating top too - both pieces ONLY $25.00!!!

So my question is, why oh why is logo wear tops SO freaking expensive?  Totally mind blowing in my humble opinion.  I'd so more spend $75 for three of Antthony's tops than one of logo.  His fabric choice is much nicer than her's AND he has LONG sleeves instead of 3/4 WHICH I HATE.  You cannot wear 3/4 sleeves in the winter/cold weather if this is your climate.  For that matter you can't wear 3/4 sleeves in hot weather either if that's your climate.

Respected Contributor

<It's worth stopping in over there just to see Anthony>

I agree! Smiley Very Happy He certainly grabs attention.

I have only purchased one item of his -- the sweater coat of this year --AT TWICE THE PRICE OF CLEARANCE. (yes , I know I am yelling!) I really like it though. Can you imagine him and SG in the same room?

Yesterday for anyone interested in the sweater coat it was only $29. ?? in limited sizes and colors.

They know clearance!