Respected Contributor

I suspect that a lot of people here won’t like this because of the style or the vendor, but I ordered it in denim. This is so much more my style then structured garments and the shark bite hem keeps it lighter, not looking so much like a bathrobe. I have a similar silhouette in teal and it’s shorter, so I hope I’ll like this one.

479455A5-0B6F-4683-953D-140134EA8681.png

Super Contributor

Re: HSN TS waterfall cardigan

I am thinking of ordering this one also.  I have not ordered Skinnygirl items before but they sound like the sizes run small?  I normally wear an 8 and am thinking a medium?  The measurement on this item seem a little confusing.  I also ike the unstructured look.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I am thinking of ordering this one also.  I have not ordered Skinnygirl items before but they sound like the sizes run small?  I normally wear an 8 and am thinking a medium?  The measurement on this item seem a little confusing.  I also ike the unstructured look.

————————————

I heard them say to order your regular size so I think a medium would work for you unless you want it really loose.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Bethany but I like the piece.

I just thought it was a better look on her short stature than on Calli or the models...

Honored Contributor

I don't dislike Bethenny but I don't like this cardigan for me.  I don't like cardigans that are that short in the front and cut straight across.  And I don't like when they are that short and then get as long as this one does.  In some of the still shots, the sides of these are practically to the model's ankles.  I'm only 5'4" so this wouldn't work for me even if I did like it. I think they needed to do a petite version of this.

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

@LillyBee2, an 8 on HSN would be a medium.  Their sizing is smaller than Q's.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't dislike Bethenny but I don't like this cardigan for me.  I don't like cardigans that are that short in the front and cut straight across.  And I don't like when they are that short and then get as long as this one does.  In some of the still shots, the sides of these are practically to the model's ankles.  I'm only 5'4" so this wouldn't work for me even if I did like it. I think they needed to do a petite version of this.

————————————

I agree about the length. That’s my only reservation, we shall see 🙂

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal   I have a few Logo cardigans that are this style (not quite as extreme in the cut and longer in front).  I throw them on with jeans frequently.  I think you will be comfortable, stylin', and love your new purchase.

Respected Contributor

Its cute but I have many Barefoot dreams that function this same way.  Saving the money on this item.

Honored Contributor

That's a huge no for me.  I have enough tops, cardigans and jackets with that silhouette.