Respected Contributor

Re: HSN TS waterfall cardigan

I received this yesterday. It lays and drapes very nicely. I'm 5'1" and the XS was not overwhelming on me. HOWEVER this thing applies a micro fine layer of lint on absolutely everything it touches!  I got the ivory and tried it on over a black cotton tshirt and black cotton knit joggers. They were so covered in ivory lint I had to throw them in the wash, it would have taken all night to remove it.  What a joke!  It's already packed for return today. So disappointed.  I would imagine all the colors will do this so you coul only wear it with a sikly fabric that doesn't attract lint or the same color as the cardigan.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I received this yesterday. It lays and drapes very nicely. I'm 5'1" and the XS was not overwhelming on me. HOWEVER this thing applies a micro fine layer of lint on absolutely everything it touches!  I got the ivory and tried it on over a black cotton tshirt and black cotton knit joggers. They were so covered in ivory lint I had to throw them in the wash, it would have taken all night to remove it.  What a joke!  It's already packed for return today. So disappointed.  I would imagine all the colors will do this so you coul only wear it with a sikly fabric that doesn't attract lint or the same color as the cardigan.

@Grouchomarxmaybe if you washed it first that would take care of the problem.

I had a Barefoot Dreams cardigan that shed everywhere but once I washed it, the problem stopped.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I had a Barefoot Dreams cardigan that shed everywhere but once I washed it, the problem stopped.

Hmm now you've got me wondering should I wash it before returning it to see if the problem is solved???????  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Hmm now you've got me wondering should I wash it before returning it to see if the problem is solved???????  

If you like it, I would wash it on cold and no heat dry and see how it goes.  then if its not a go, you return it.  

Super Contributor

This looks nice. You can find more of these at Shop LC also at really great prices.

Trusted Contributor

I also received this item yesterday.  I love it and I'm glad I did not go down an order.  I ordered a 1X and it fit exactly so thank goodness I did not go down a size.  The black is a grey/black and not a dark black.  The rust color is nice also, I now wish I had ordered the ivory.  I'm go back and see the prices.  It looks really nice and it gives behind coverage.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB 

No lint or fuzzies left behind?

Valued Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I am wearing mine today.  I wash literally everything before wearing. Not a piece of lint in sight.

I love the fact that it is shorter in front. Yes, the sharkbite hem is a bit long on my 5"6" frame but I don't mind it at all. If I wear boots with a low heel, it is better but I still would probably throw this on with sneakers to run out for coffee or something.

Super soft and cozy, and dare I say, very comparable to Barefoot Dreams for less than half the price. I will buy more if she offers it again next year. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sheilaray

I washed both of mine too before wearing them and I LOVE them. No fuzzies, no static cling, and more generous arms than my Barefoot Dreams waterfall cardis.

The fabric is supersoft and the colors are much more flattering than my rather dull BD cardigans. (I bought the green and the black, which is really a charcoal gray.)

These are my first pieces from the Skinnygirl line...great value! I will buy more from this line...very impressed.