Super Contributor

Re: HSN TS waterfall cardigan

@Lipstickdiva Thank you for mentioning the sizing on HSN - that is very helpful !!

Honored Contributor

The cut on this cardigan is too extreme.  I can see those long, dangly side panels getting in the way of car door, rolling chairs and generally being bothersome.  I wouldn't even consider this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal 

Love this style - and the mushy, soft fabric sounds so delightful. I am thinking of purchasing it in the black, which they are describing more as a charcoal color. I own this style in Barefoot Dreams but the sleeves are always too snug when I try to wear anything but a tank underneath it. The sleeves on the HSN TS look more roomy and the fabric looks more forgiving.

I don't own anything from this line, but I have purchased some of her sugarfree margarita mix, which is delicious! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the charcoal/black  along with 2 different tops they featured with it.  I am going on a weekend road trip and this looks perfect for travel. I am 5'6" and I expect it to be longer  - as another poster commented, I actually like it better on the shorter models.

The Barefoot Dream cardis just don't seem to ever work out for me. I am not to crazy about the colors (most are drab and even a bit muddy looking to my eye), the weight can be heavy and feel bulky and they shed all over. 

This one truly looks like I can roll it up in a ball and put it in my tote. We shall see.....

Honored Contributor

Definitely not for me.  Give me more structure.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

LOVE HER - but am BEYOND SICK TO DEATH of that BORING SAME OLD, long/short/shark-bite SILHOUETTE, snooze fest of a shape

- is this the only shape anyone can offer in a topper of any kind?

***** (so last decade!) *****

- nothing fashion forward or new about it.

Yawn....

stretch -

and

back to sleep....

zzzzzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

I like how the back looks but that is where it ends.  I don't care for the side long sides.  If it were all one length I would be all over it.

Respected Contributor

it looks overwhelming to me and as someone else mentioned, i can just picture it dragging on the floor when I sit down. 

Honored Contributor

Love this style ... it's been around for a lot of years. 

This reminds me, I have a couple in the closet.  Might be time to make another!  

For knitters / crocheters ... this is a snap to make.  Lots of free patterns online.  

Trusted Contributor

I love the Skinnygirl pieces I've purchased so far. I did get this cardigan today. Yes, her clothes run small compared with QVC size. Also, got the long sleeved camo t-shirt on waitlist.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004