Honored Contributor

I almost ordered them and then came to my senses and changed the channel.

I love the superstretch pull-on skinny jeans that I bought about 2 years ago.  I wear them all the time.  They don't stretch out, they don't bag and I don't spend all day pulling them up. 

Because I had such great luck with those, I purchased a pair of super-stretch bootcut jeggings in black.  Despite Diane's insistence that the black was a saturated, deep black and you wouldn't see white threads in them, that's exactly how they are.  They were horrible and I should have sent them back.  However, I kept them and rarely wear them.  Those haven't bagged or stretched out either.  I just hate the color.   

Then I bought the last TS she had and I hated them.  The shading was so heavy on the pair I received, it looked as if someone dripped bleach all over the thighs of this pair.  The inside of them is a slippery material and they slid down on me something awful and that was noticeable walking around my house in them after trying on, not after wearing them all day.  Even if I had liked them, because of that heavy shading, I'd never have worn them anywhere except to run errands or for around the house.

The TS jeans she was selling this time I believe are like the D&C How Comfy Jeans or the Dream Jeans from QF, or many of the other knit jeans you can buy in the market.  But because of her crazy sizing and how hit or miss her items are, I decided to pass.

I also personally thought the upsell top was way too baggy looking.  I've had zero luck with any of her tops.

Honored Contributor

I'm all about some structure and the DG2s I own have none!! They completely lose their shape after a single wear and wash

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I totally feel your pain.  I have two pair (same style, different colors) of DG2 jeans that I bought several years ago.  I love them, still wear them and they fit me as well as any of my favorite Levis.  It was that experience that led me to try several other styles that she offered.  But each time I was disappointed.  If I had that money back, I could have a killer pair of high-end jeans.  

What I love about this forum is information.  I'm sure I will hear if Diane comes up with a big winner.  But I won't be the one taking the plunge first.

Trusted Contributor

I just posted this on the HSN Community page, but it won't let me copy and paste it here. So, I'll just start over.  I own 6 pairs of superstretch skinny jeans in size 16 (not 16W), and have literally worn them out (I can see through 2 pairs), so, it was time for a re-order.  It was right when they did the pre-sale for the TS, so I decided to try a couple pairs of the new ones.  Just received today, and they are very soft.  They fit perfectly (ordered XL and 1X just in case, and both sizes fit the same).  Because I wear a 16 in superstretch, I was confused on sizing, but they never said much about sizing down in these like they do with many of her other jeans.  So, I actually went by the chart (for once) and it appears to have worked.  The waist is comfortable, and the regular length is perfect for me at 5'4".  I just hope they don't stretch out after a couple hours of wear.  I don't think they will, but I'll come back and REPORT if they do.  Again, they're really comfortable and quite flattering.  I don't have big hips, thighs or legs, and these fit well in those areas, along with my tummy area (which I'm working on).  Hope others like them, too.  And the price was right!

Honored Contributor

i received mine today and they are totally different from the last jegging ts yet they are a nice material and a great fit! who knew???......two times in a row i am having success. i stayed with my regular dg2 jegging/hsn size and the fit is perfect, some may be able to size down. these have more stretch than the last ts. they are very soft and comfortable with a nice waist. i am 5'7" and bought the talls. i will be going back and getting other colors. i purchased the black and the indigo. i can probably wear these all year long.

i also bought the upsell sweater and received the black and the fuschia. they are definitely oversized, but i like that boyfriend look. if you want it to be more fitted then size down a size or possibly even two if you are not "chesty". this sweater is also very comfortable and soft......a nice casual sweater.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hi Sunshine45, I just received mine as well.  I am a size 12, carry my weight in my hips.  I ordered a large, they are comfortable and they really look like regular jeans, I got the midtone. I believe I could have gotten a medium.  I am happy with these.  My first pair.  I will review again after I have worn them awhile.  For now I like them.

Esteemed Contributor

If someone would post the item numbers for the last 2 TS's, I'd appreciate it...want to take a look at them since so many of you like them.  TIA.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

yellow919 wrote:

Hi Sunshine45, I just received mine as well.  I am a size 12, carry my weight in my hips.  I ordered a large, they are comfortable and they really look like regular jeans, I got the midtone. I believe I could have gotten a medium.  I am happy with these.  My first pair.  I will review again after I have worn them awhile.  For now I like them.

hope you continue to like them @sunshine 919. i wore mine the same day i received them. i will be ordering more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

MacDuff wrote:

If someone would post the item numbers for the last 2 TS's, I'd appreciate it...want to take a look at them since so many of you like them.  TIA.

here you go @MacDUFF

ITEM 454-663

DG2 by Diane Gilman Comfort Waist Knit Twill Jegging (the most recent ts)

ITEM 447-198
DG2 by Diane Gilman FLEXstretch Denim 5-Pocket Jegging

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

Thank you sunshine!  Will check them out today...wear yours in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~