Esteemed Contributor

I wish she would make a straight, slim leg...I might give her line a try again.  Otherwise, I swore off DG2 several years ago and have saved a small fortune.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

I haven't bought DG2 in quite in a while.  However...  I'm picking up a few basic colors to try. 

I mainly wanted the jeggings before this TSV pair that I missed.  They get great reviews and I love the demo of the dancer.  It appears a few of you like the last jegging TS.  I'm most interested in that version even though pricier.

Also need to find some long slim plaid flannel shirts.  I love the look with booties and flat tall riding boots with leggings and skinnys.  Any idea's where to look?

TIA! Smiley Happy

not sure how long and how slim you want them, but i bought one of my daughters some flannel shirts from eddie bauer for christmas and she really liked them. also check out ll bean.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I too was tempted by the bonus deal @Chi-town girl and didn't order for the same reason - ridculous S & H.   Plus it seems pricy to begin with.  I don't have good luck with DG tops.  But... I always heart (save) to favorites and get amazing deals on jewelry, boots and clothes that way.  I also check in during my 30 days for discounts.  HSN will credit the difference if you find it for less $ during that 30-day window.   This has worked in my favour many, many times on things I love.   It happened  on 2 pairs of Vince Camuto riding boots.  Between the 2,  I saved $50.

@Hopefully we'll both snag @ a great discount.  Smiley Happy

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine 919 I haven't had good luck with her pants. You def need to size down. Even with the proper fit, they seem to sag. I would find the need to constantly pull them up after sitting or bending, lol!

One thing I noticed about Diane's TS offerings....the high s&h of $6+, always, never a break. With her volume, HSN is making a killing on s&h, esp for a light pair of pants they ship in a bag via usps. 

@sunshine 919 Please post a review--hope you love them!!!

I am very interested in the Quad blend sweaters. Anyone purchase yet? Reviews, please! Can you describe the knit & how it holds up to washing.

I really love this top which happens to be a bonus buy with purchase of the TS pants. Great to offer it as a bonus buy with a discount, but the ridiculous s&h of $7 wipes out the discount, lol. I have it tagged to see if I can pick up on clearance. 

DG2 by Diane Gilman Quad Blend Slit Hem V-Neck Sweater

454-604

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Funloving wrote:

I haven't bought DG2 in quite in a while.  However...  I'm picking up a few basic colors to try. 

I mainly wanted the jeggings before this TSV pair that I missed.  They get great reviews and I love the demo of the dancer.  It appears a few of you like the last jegging TS.  I'm most interested in that version even though pricier.

Also need to find some long slim plaid flannel shirts.  I love the look with booties and flat tall riding boots with leggings and skinnys.  Any idea's where to look?

TIA! Smiley Happy

not sure how long and how slim you want them, but i bought one of my daughters some flannel shirts from eddie bauer for christmas and she really liked them. also check out ll bean.

Thanks so much @sunshine45! Smiley Happy

@Yep, now I can see both of those places carrying good quailty flannel shirts.  Love the look if I can find the right color combos.   I'll be hunting them down.. hopefully @ discount. Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

I thought I did pretty good. I bought a few pair of clearance DG2 super-stretch jeans in indigo and wine for $29.97ea.  

That is... Until  the very last show. I caved and bought this outfit.  The top is on an advanced ship date. Good thing, I have a little time to think about. It is more then I wanted to spend for a top. It matched the TS jeggings/pants perfectly and I just couldn't say no ...lol. Smiley Wink

DG2 by Diane Gilman French Terry Lace Peplum Pullover

Esteemed Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

I thought I did pretty good. I bought a few pair of clearance DG2 super-stretch jeans in indigo and wine for $29.97ea.  

That is... Until  the very last show. I caved and bought this outfit.  The top is on an advanced ship date. Good thing, I have a little time to think about. It is more then I wanted to spend for a top. It matched the TS jeggings/pants perfectly and I just couldn't say no ...lol. Smiley Wink

DG2 by Diane Gilman French Terry Lace Peplum Pullover

I saw that and thought it was the cutest outfit shown. I wish you good luck on all your sizings. 

Respected Contributor

I would never wear these pants she's selling.  They are more like very thick tights than anything else,.  Ugh!  She seems to offer mostly skinny jeans these days, which I despise.  I have some of her boot-cuts and straight jeans, but I have no desire to wear something that tight all the way down to the ankle.

Trusted Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I would never wear these pants she's selling.  They are more like very thick tights than anything else,.  Ugh!  She seems to offer mostly skinny jeans these days, which I despise.  I have some of her boot-cuts and straight jeans, but I have no desire to wear something that tight all the way down to the ankle.

That is not true... they are not like tights? She sold boot cut jeans last night on sale.   Good thing there are different types of clothing... so we do not have to wear clothes we despise. lol

Honored Contributor

Bestdressed, that is a cute outfit.  I did not see that top.  I did order the jeggings in L.  I am hoping they fit.  I think the size chart is off.  The ladies in the forums said to size down at least one size or even two from the charts.  I will post my review.  I am a size 12 and carry my weight in my hips.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Bestdressed, that is a cute outfit.  I did not see that top.  I did order the jeggings in L.  I am hoping they fit.  I think the size chart is off.  The ladies in the forums said to size down at least one size or even two from the charts.  I will post my review.  I am a size 12 and carry my weight in my hips.

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Hi @sunshine 919 ... I have a lot of DG2 jeans and jeggings.  I carry belly weight and fluncuate between B&M size 10&12.  As a B&M size 12 I normally wear size 10 in DG2 jeans (or  DG2 size 8 at my lower weight.) I have always worn size Med Tall in DG2 jeggings at either size B&M 10 or 12.   Right now I am a 10 and ordered medium Tall. I only worry that the"twill" jeggings were very roomy when I previously bought DG2  twill capris ... more so, then the super stretch material.

Thanks ... I must have watched too much yesterday and was not planning on buying the TS, until I saw that outfit.  I hope your size L fits. I will let you know how mine fits too.  I think we both will be OK, with the sizes we bought.

I sure wish they would ask each model what size they are wearing.  This way I could determine how the sizing runs.  They never  seem to do this (except for Colleen Lopez) at HSN or QVC.