Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 I haven't had good luck with her pants. You def need to size down. Even with the proper fit, they seem to sag. I would find the need to constantly pull them up after sitting or bending, lol!

One thing I noticed about Diane's TS offerings....the high s&h of $6+, always, never a break. With her volume, HSN is making a killing on s&h, esp for a light pair of pants they ship in a bag via usps. 

@sunshine 919 Please post a review--hope you love them!!!

I am very interested in the Quad blend sweaters. Anyone purchase yet? Reviews, please! Can you describe the knit & how it holds up to washing.

I really love this top which happens to be a bonus buy with purchase of the TS pants. Great to offer it as a bonus buy with a discount, but the ridiculous s&h of $7 wipes out the discount, lol. I have it tagged to see if I can pick up on clearance. 

DG2 by Diane Gilman Quad Blend Slit Hem V-Neck Sweater

454-604

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@terrier3

I'm glad I read your post.  Diane is such an over-the-top

salesperson, it's easy to get somewhat sucked into her

sales pitch.  I did hear her say that forty people were sent

the jeggings to try, and the reviews reflect how they liked

them.  Hmm...I wondered if they might have been somewhat

expected to submit a more favorable review.

Anyway, I passed on these, but almost didn't...thank you

for your review.  I am also a medium, and would hate to deal

with saggy jeggings.

Valued Contributor

Walmart has stretch knit jeggings in about 21 colors with belt loops and 7% spandex for $12.44. They are the faded glory brand. They fit better than Diane's. I'm a medium in hers and a medium in those. They wash well too. There are three shades of denim in those but you need to go up a size for them as they have much less stretch than the solids. They have rave reviews and sell out as fast as they come in. Two packs too for $22. Free returns too! Not heavy at all and can be worn all year round.

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack

Wow, that enlarged photo does show  somewhat weird fabrication.

I almost purchased the dark indigo and the grey, but I'm glad

I decided to check this forum.

@PinkSparkles has it right.  The reviews Diane is referring to were

testers; I think she was forced to quickly mention that in her sales

pitch.

I do hope the ladies who take the plunge let us know how they worked

out and that they are happy with their purchases.

Trusted Contributor

@Chrystaltree2

I appreciated your commentary about Diane.  I agree.  Even though she is

such an incredible sales person, she is very forthright about her age and

her past difficulties.  I bet it would be a gas to have coffee with her, if

in the mood to just put it in neutral and let her do the talking.

Esteemed Contributor

DG2 jeans are hit and miss and I won't buy superstretch jeans whether her brand or someone else's due to the stretching out and constantly pulling up your pants later on in the day.

Ponte de roma doubleknit material jean style pants can also be tricky to fit as they can show lumps and bumps, especially in non black colors. 

I would take reviews written after receiving a freebie with a grain of salt. It may be unwritten, but I don't doubt that the recipient of the free item feels pressured to give a good review if they want to receive more freebies. It's a form of social media advertising when companies give free items in exchange for a review or a photo of the item being worn. 

Honored Contributor

her last jeggings TS i LOVE.....wore them today actually in the black.i  wore them with a long logo top and a scarf.....and a pair of short black boots. they are so comfortable and flattering.

i picked up a pair of black and indigo today in the new style in my regular size with two of the upsell sweaters.

as a pear shaped woman i have good luck with her jeggings, but absolutely no luck with her regular jeans.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I purchased a pair.  I bought 2 of her previous jegging TS and absolutely love them, and I love her pull on ponte knit trousers. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't bought DG2 in quite in a while.  However...  I'm picking up a few basic colors to try. 

I mainly wanted the jeggings before this TSV pair that I missed.  They get great reviews and I love the demo of the dancer.  It appears a few of you like the last jegging TS.  I'm most interested in that version even though pricier.

Also need to find some long slim plaid flannel shirts.  I love the look with booties and flat tall riding boots with leggings and skinnys.  Any idea's where to look?

TIA! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I hope those who purchased them will review.  I always love hearing about a fashion item that delivers.  Especially at a good price.  My own experience is similar to @MaggieMack.  I have two pairs of DG2s in my closet and they are many years old -- back in her 2% spandex days.  I have donated several others.  I just won't take the plunge again without lots of raves.

@Chi-town girl I like that V neck!  I don't think I have ever purchased a Diane sweater.  Let us know if you buy one!