Honored Contributor

Good morning and happy Saturday.  Has anyone purchased the DG2 Jeggings.  They are $39.95 today.  I always hear how the sizing is tricky.  Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Diane is a great saleswoman but I am NEVER buying her jeggings again.

They stretch out horribly - even when sizing down TWO sizes. I put a pair on one Saturday and by the afternoon, they were fallling down my hips (and I'm a medium, NOT a tiny woman!).

Honored Contributor

Thank you Terrier3.  She has so many different styles.  I really like the look of TS.  If I do decide I will size down from what the chart says.  The TS has a mostly 5 star reviews.  With HSN you have to wait a few days before you can review.  Thanks a lot for your feedback.  Have a wonderful SaturdaySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I tried them and had to return: they kept sliding down my body. Also, I purchased two of her $40. heart embellished tees on sale for $ll.50 ea. Well, they had to go back, too. They were poorly made, poor fit and nothing nice about them. I'm off DG for a while. She's hit or miss.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning and happy Saturday.  Has anyone purchased the DG2 .  They are $39.95 today.  I always hear how the sizing is tricky.  Any thoughts?

@sunshine 919 - Her superstretch I don't like - it's too thick and heavy.  Her sizing has changed over the years and I see she's not on as often and isn't selling as much - which tells me people aren't as happy with her products and the new materials.  I hate it when she says "go down two sizes" - well, that's why she gets so much of her stuff returned to her.  The reviews on her products are bad. 

Frequent Contributor

Just be aware that all of the reviews were written by "testers" who recieved the product

a couple weeks ago, just for the purpose of writing those stellar reviews, to be read on air

to help promote them.

They started that ploy with her last TS, all of the first reviews were almost all 5 stars, then the real reviews came in and weren't so complimenting.

Also notice that all of the  current reviews were submitted on the same day.

I am not trying to talk you out of getting them, just know how she operates.

I have many pair of DG2's that I like, but have also had to return or donate just as many.

I did notice last night when she was referring to the pants, she said jeans less often and when she did, she corrected herself so as to not give the idea that these are jeans, because they are really a stretch pant. 

The one model wearing the chocolate color last night was already showing the knee starting to stretch out and not recover, they were getting that bunchy look.  I had a pair in my cart until I noticed it, I am passing on this one.

Then I got to thinking about almost $40 plus almost $6 S&H plus tax equals almost $50 for thin stretch pants and decided I'm not that nuts Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I have not purchased DG in a long time.  I think she is one great saleswoman, but I never could find a pair of her jeans that fit me.  And I'm not an oddball size or shape. 

I love the idea of this TS, but I just got tired of returning things and won't take a chance since I don't really need another pair of pants of ANY kind. 

She is fun to watch if you don't mind the constant chatter. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased many pairs of DG2 pants in the past five or six years. The only ones that I still wear are the ponte jeans or pants, purchased in two colors. The rest have been donated. I looked at these, didn't think I would buy, but that decision became clear when I looked at the enlarged picture of the gray ones. It's like there are some odd striations in the fabric. I will pass.

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor
I gave up on DG jeans long ago. Maybe 15 years ago I wore them well, then I don't know what happened to the fabric/sizing, but they just didn't fit me any longer, no matter if I sized down/up or what, they just didn't fit. I have not bought any of her items for at least 10 years now (mostly just bought her jeans). I don't bother to watch any longer either.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I watched this morning's show because I like DG and I like to see how the jeans are styled, I'm always lookinf for different ways to style my own clothes.  But her jeans and jeggings don't interest me.  I wore her jeans years ago but not since she changed to that stretchy stuff.  I don't see how anyone can get a good fit if the jeans can stretfch to accommodate 3 different sizes.  I bought two DG sweaters last winter but sizing was a problem, I took my measurements and I followed the size chart and both sweaters were too big.  But I like seeing a woman who is so energetic and positive and stylish and confident and foward thinking at her age.  In that aspect, she is an inspiration to me.