Honored Contributor

Nice print maxi-dress by Bethanny Frankel.  Called 'SkinnyGirl' line.

I wasn't wearing my eyeglasses, and only saw a quick preview. 

Check it out on HSN

'The List' show.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Skinnygirl Maxi Dress

HSN  664-922

All cotton, sort of tie dye or batik-ish.  

Shades of blue or olive.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I HAD MY GLASSES ON and thought it was hideous.  HSN models are so unattractive, I'm surprised they sell anything.  They certainly don't show clothing to its best advantage.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

"Skinnygirl" is a dumb name for a clothing line, IMO. To me, "skinny" denotes emaciated and unhealthy-- not a look l aspire to achieve. Slim and trim are better words.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Too bad the name Two Faced was already taken. I think Bethany is awful

Honored Contributor

That’s a really cute dress. The print isn’t garish.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

All I can say is so many of you women are just hateful. I and only imagine what it's like to live in your world of hate..

Esteemed Contributor

I like the dress, but the reviews are terrible.  It appears that the dress is poorly made.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I thought Debbie, the tall plus size host looked great it in it. But it wouldn't be anything I'd wear, I'm not a fan of horizontal stripes and I didn't like the tie on the waist. I don't own any Skinnygirl clothes as I'm not a fan of Bethanny or any of the Real Housewives. 

And Kachina, I don't even know why you bother watching home shopping channels. All you do is make disparaging comments about the clothes and the models who wear them. And heaven forbid if they're above a size 8, you think no one larger can wear anything. Your constant body shaming is awful. 

Honored Contributor

That Frankel woman.  I caught a few minutes of one of her shows a month or so ago.  She's classles, tacky, crass.  I could not believe how she spoke to the hosts and to the model.  It was totally uncalled for.  One would think that someone who is making money by pretending to be a fashion designer would have some grace.