Honored Contributor

Love the embroidery! 

Sheryl Crow Rose Embroidered Girlfriend Jean
546-216
Sheryl Crow Rose Embroidered Girlfriend Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Sheryl Crow Graphic Tank
544-423
Sheryl Crow Graphic Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Sheryl Crow Raglan Sleeve Graphic Print Knit Dress
544-438
Sheryl Crow Raglan Sleeve Graphic Print Knit Dress

Respected Contributor

I am surprised that her first collection is already being discounted so quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I am surprised that her first collection is already being discounted so quickly.

@Roni18 they've also discounted the newer IMAN  and MW items. Looks like they want inventory turn quickly. Good for us since the items are still new and in season

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I was super surprised it was not discounted earlier.  Most of her items have gone down very little in price if at all.

I'm surprised her boots are still full price.  HSN typically discounts far more.  I wonder if her line sold better than they expected and they don't feel they need to discount. 

Other lines have shown discounts far greater and far quicker. 

I wanted some of her tees, but they are still almost $40.  I want $30 or less!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"