Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

There customer service is great. I just made an exchange with them and they mailed out the item the same day. I had it before I could get to post office to return the original item.

I also have the mentioned bracelets and I have had no problems with them. I ordered the gold but thinking about also getting the sliver.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

On 6/9/2014 sgraham30 said:
On 6/9/2014 NYC Susan said:
On 6/9/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/9/2014 NYC Susan said:
On 6/9/2014 Krimpette said:

Are you thinking you're on the HSN forum site?

I don't understand what's going on. Suddenly, over the last few days there have been a lot of posts complaining about HSN. Occasionally, HSN will be mentioned here, but nothing like this!

I find it all pretty suspect, and I'm just going to ignore these posts from now on.

Kiss

Nothing suspect. Just real issues.

You have several recent posts here complaining about HSN. The place for those complaints should be the HSN board. I'm not sure what you expect to accomplish by posting them here.

Kiss

If you didn't buy the item, it's simple enough to disregard this post & her warning. I DID purchase the bracelet & am glad that the OP was nice enough to post the issues that she & others have had.

Yes, of course.

But my point was that she's suddenly starting many posts about HSN. I just find that odd. Others have posted here about HSN occasionally or by mistake, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Not a big deal. It was simply a comment I made in addition to someone else's similar comment. And other posters have made similar comments, so I'm clearly not the only one.

Kiss

Respected Contributor

The HSN board is monitored by HSN, actively and possibly censored as they wish. More people will see it here
Respected Contributor

That's why I have adopted this policy and it is simple. I do not buy any jewelry with magnetic closures. Period.

Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Mustangshar said: The HSN board is monitored by HSN, actively and possibly censored as they wish. More people will see it here
Yes, that is precisely the situation. And manipulating my reviews to keep the positive only. Easy pay day helped me to find some replacement bday gifts ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 skuggles said:

That's why I have adopted this policy and it is simple. I do not buy any jewelry with magnetic closures. Period.

I only have one other magnetic closure and that's a JK turq reversable tennis bracelet. Has a magnet and safety latch. But two very different price points. They won't do that for a 50 dollar bracelet and its not worth my expense to pay for a new latch. Would rather save for a higher quality product. Like the interchangeable style & colors

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I am not suspect at all of the OP. I don't think she has an agenda of any kind. I think she was nice enough to go out of her way to inform us of the issue at hand. I am sure if they are deleting negative reviews on their site, then they would most likely delete her posts. And it's really no big deal which topic she posted it under.

Maybe some of you are watching too many of those investigative shows.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I say we appreciate and thank Chi-town Girl. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 sparklestar said:

I am not suspect at all of the OP. I don't think she has an agenda of any kind. I think she was nice enough to go out of her way to inform us of the issue at hand. I am sure if they are deleting negative reviews on their site, then they would most likely delete her posts. And it's really no big deal which topic she posted it under.

Maybe some of you are watching too many of those investigative shows.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Awww thanks sparklestar! This is a great forum and has been very helpful to me. Great mix of personalities and viewpoints. Thx for letting me vent and if I helped someone else, all the better!

Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/9/2014 sparklestar said:

Awww thanks sparklestar! This is a great forum and has been very helpful to me. Great mix of personalities and viewpoints. Thx for letting me vent and if I helped someone else, all the better!

There ya go!

Honored Contributor

Reality check- is this still QVC?