Honored Contributor

HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

Anyone who purchased the HSN Roberto bracelet TS please note! The magnetic closure is defective. Many have lost their bracelet wearing it the 1st or 2nd time. I almost lost mine after wearing it twice and it falling off without even feeling it. Return it for full credit. HSN not taking appropriate corrective actions. It's still up for sale, and they are deleting reviews about the problem.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

Was this a certain color? I have worn the orange and red straps several times with no problems.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

I returned mine I ordered the large and it would not close on my 6 1/4 inch wrist

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

All colors. I have a small 6.5" wrist. The med/large fit , but the magnet is so weak that if you hit or brush up against something with your wrist. It pops off. Hsn says, sorry just return it. Some poor quality with other recent jewelry purchases too and zero zip online support for beauty purchases. That's it. Packing up HSN returns now. If CS at least responded to my emails over 5 days ago or via community board, but no. And there is very very poor community support-yikes, with a few exceptions, it's a DEADZONE full of hostility. Only a few hsn brands that I like, after trying maybe a dozen different vendors. I would rather spend my dollars with companies that provide better quality and better CS.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Just want to make sure anyone who bought this knows it can be returned as defective at no cost due to defective magnet. If you wait until after 30 days of receipt, you will be stuck with it!!!

Honored Contributor

Are you thinking you're on the HSN forum site?

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what CS is supposed to do other than tell someone to return it and make sure they get credit for return s/h as well?

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Krimpette said:

I don't understand what's going on. Suddenly, over the last few days there have been a lot of posts complaining about HSN. Occasionally, HSN will be mentioned here, but nothing like this!

I find it all pretty suspect, and I'm just going to ignore these posts from now on.

Kiss

Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Krimpette said:

I know exactly where I am!

Valued Contributor

Mine fell off a few times,but fortunately I found it. One of the Magnets actually came loose and I glued it back in..I really like the bracelet and I threw away all the packaging. I guess I'm going to keep it.