Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

Did anyone notice that the same or a similar bracelet is again the TS at HSN today?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Roberto interchangable bracelets - DEFECTIVE MAGNETIC CLOSURE-RETURN IT!

Today's TS on HSN is a scarf/wrap.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/9/2014 sparklestar said:

I am not suspect at all of the OP. I don't think she has an agenda of any kind. I think she was nice enough to go out of her way to inform us of the issue at hand. I am sure if they are deleting negative reviews on their site, then they would most likely delete her posts. And it's really no big deal which topic she posted it under.

Maybe some of you are watching too many of those investigative shows.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I say we appreciate and thank Chi-town Girl. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Awww thanks sparklestar! This is a great forum and has been very helpful to me. Great mix of personalities and viewpoints. Thx for letting me vent and if I helped someone else, all the better!

Frankly, I see no reason for anyone to question your motives. It's not their place to do so even in the environment of an open forum. The thread title clearly states it's about an HSN item, so those who don't feel any topics about HSN belong on this forum could have kept scrolling.

Stepping on my snarky stool for a moment: posters who object to HSN threads hopefully will refrain from telling us about items they purchase elsewhere, whether they are pointing out something similar to (or the same as) a QVC item or not, because that falls into the same category as one posting about HSN.