Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Rhonda Shear Ahhh Lace Overlay Bra

[ Edited ]

@kelshar@Sadiesadie

I need an underwire with a stretch cup...tried many Rhonda Shear items.  The band always seemed immensely tight on me.

The style that worked is an underwire in a larger size (for the band that doesn’t bind).  A catalogue/internet company carries this style called “Time for Me.”

Also, I had luck going directly to her web site.

“Ahh Divine bra”

Another option that now has been working is a Breezies style with an underwire and no moldy cups...lol! 

I will see if I can find pictures or style numbers.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1: Thank you for that info. I have bras similar to aah bras in another brand but they relax and those straps stretch which can be annoying. I only want them for around the house. I have a couple of good underwire bras which really give me good support for under nice clothes when going out. I need to make sure I’m neither smashed nor bouncy nor droopy especially at 73.

Have tried Breezies at least a couple of times and said no more. One of those brands that was so bad I’m not even tempted to try again. So glad they have one that works for you.

Super Contributor

Sounds like these bras might flatten my chest since I'm on the smaller side. Maybe if I keep the inserts in it might enhance them. Something to think about. I also have the problem of straps falling from my shoulders too.