Trusted Contributor

HSN Rhonda Shear Ahhh Lace Overlay Bra

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to post my love for Rhonda Shear.

These bras are ahhh mazing !

Ordered the today's special and just reorderd two more.  So comfy and pretty.

rhonda-shear-3-pack-ahh-bra-with-lace-overlay-and-remov-d-20181214124602693~616800_WF1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Rhonda Shear Ahhh Lace Overlay Bra

I own several of these too, got mine on ebay for rock bottom price!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I also bought mine from E-bay...love them and like you said..cheaper!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I really like her lace overlay panties. They are the best panties that I have ever had. I bought 2 more sets last time she was on. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt

I haven't tried them yet...maybe i will go on E-bay today and check them out...thank you!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

I have been wearing Rhonda's bras since last spring and really like them.  They are a different style than the Lace Overlay.  I was so tempted to order the Lace Overlay from HSN but checked Ebay first and found them at great prices.  I placed an order on Ebay for the same size I have been wearing.  The Lace Overlay runs small.  I should have ordered up a size.  The bras are pretty and I can't wait to get the correct size.  I really like her panties.  My favorite are the tap type.

Esteemed Contributor

I own some of these Rhonda Shear lace overlay bras. They run extremely small. In these bras I've bought both a 2X and a 3X before. I prefer the 3X size.

In a normal bra like the Warners No Side Effects underwire back closure bra I wear a 38D.

Super Contributor

I like these bras. Do they come in A cups? I looked and it appears they have only large available. I would need an A or B cup. Are these bras for women with larger chests? I like the lacey style.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelshar

The Rhonda Shear overlace bras are stretch bras with bra cup inserts that are removable. These bras don't come in cup sizes like A, B, C, etc. I would think that since they are stretch and do have some shaping in the front that they would fit most women. A large busted woman would definitely have to go up a size as the bras don't have a lot of horizontal stretch in them including the bottom band of the bra. There's no back closure in these bras, they slip over the head or you step into them.

Trusted Contributor

I tried this bra but had to return. Made my 34DDs look bigger but since I had to order a large due to the boobage the straps are too long and keep sliding off my shoulders. I'm 5ft if that matters. I have given up on the bras since I’ve had to return 3 different sets.  I still have her original bras from years ago. Double them up for working out but just have had no luck within the last couple of years.