Honored Contributor

I have a few fashion items in my Watch list, all have gone up this week by a dollar or 2, even ones on clearance. Not much, but the increase was noticeable. 

Honored Contributor

QVC does this too.

Esteemed Contributor

Sign of the times. Saw it on the news  that  prices for vegetables are up .

Honored Contributor

Seems liike prices are going up all over the place. Bummer!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Raises Prices

[ Edited ]

Given our current challenges, this is to be expected.  Inflation is fact now...prices are rising.  QVC and HSN is just a reflection of what is happening in our country.

Honored Contributor

I have a DMQ ring in my wish list that was on sale for $29.95 and has gone up by $10.  That was the biggest increase.  I don't have many things on my wish list anymore, but most items went up.

So maybe that's a signal a free shipping day is on the cards.

Esteemed Contributor

Since they are owned by the same company, I'm not,surprised. I am shocked that they had the nerve to raise their prices, instead of giving their customers a break and offering clearance, sales, and lower prices. They already charged too much for shipping, and a ridiculous price for sending an item back. I will not buy another thing unless I cannot find it anywhere, and I mean anywhere else. This is unless they lower their prices, or offer free shipping. I called his price gouging.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see how they can raise prices on items that they already had in inventory that was purchased at a prior lower  cost from the vendor.  I know there is a high mark up rate on all retail items.

Honored Contributor

Nothing raises the hair on my neck more than Nordstrom sales. If an item goes on sale, it's maked back up afterwards. Once an item is on clearance or on sale it should stand.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Since they are owned by the same company, I'm not,surprised. I am shocked that they had the nerve to raise their prices, instead of giving their customers a break and offering clearance, sales, and lower prices. They already charged too much for shipping, and a ridiculous price for sending an item back. I will not buy another thing unless I cannot find it anywhere, and I mean anywhere else. This is unless they lower their prices, or offer free shipping. I called his price gouging.

@Effie54 It's about what is happening to the country.  Not just QVC or HSN.  We are going to ohave staggering price rises and inflation.  It's coming.  

You can look back historically and see how it has happened at times.  It's economics and how the economy is handled.