Respected Contributor

Re: HSN REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DO CLEARANCE SHOWS

On 2/5/2015 tototwo said:

I also love how HSN does shipping/handling charges. For instance, if you buy more than one item in a show, you only pay shipping on the first item - everything else you order is shipped free. This is not an every day thing, just on certain shows. Or, if they have a Beauty Day - you're only charged shipping on the first item you order in a 24-hour period. How cool is that? I'm an ordering fool when they do that.

Also, they sometimes have anything you buy within a 24 hour period in that same area, cosmetics etc if you purchase 1 item any other cosmetic item in that 24 hour period is either free or 1/2 price.

I love their clearance sales, great price reductions and always return your original shipping price you paid to have it sent to you, will stop here on the 15 th.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

They have much nice shoes. I purchased these for the summer. Vince Camuto. Vince Camuto

Love those shoes, how did I miss them. Hope you love them. I bought a pair of Vince Camuto boots, Joan Boyce PJs, set of 2 Yummie Tummie Tanks for $25., DG sweater, Serena Williams Blazer, I know I'm forgetting something because it was one of those 5 in 5 quick sales. For what I spent on all of those items, I couldn't get 1 blazer or jacket from the Q. HSN clears their merchandise out, QVC just keeps bringing the same ones out year after year. Lots of Christmas items are still the same price or reduced by a few dollars on the Q, you would think they would want to clear them out. I just don't get it. I bought a Christmas centerpiece from HSN in January and it was on clearance for $25., yesterday I went to look at it and it was on clearance for $8.00 but it said sold out. I took a chance and called CS, they are giving it to me for the $8.00 price even though it was sold out. Do you think the Q would do that? LOL.
Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 winamac1 said:

They have much nice shoes. I purchased these for the summer. Vince Camuto. Vince Camuto

I have those in 2 colors! I love them!

Really? OMG! I love them. Can't wait to get them! Glad you like them too!

I can't do high heels, but these don't bother me. They feel like 2.5 inches. I love them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

The HSN clearance sale is great! Most of it is free shipping and about a quarter of the original price, am impressed with this sale. WOW

Frequent Contributor

Also if you return something you get your return back on your next order of $6.95, it is spendable cash. Surprised me I had a credit!

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 sinut said:

Also if you return something you get your return back on your next order of $6.95, it is spendable cash. Surprised me I had a credit!

Is that still being offered? I didn't know if it ended 12/31/14 or if they were extending it. HSN C.S. is awesome anymore--especially if you are within the 30 days. The Q definitely is far inferior as far as C.S.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

On 2/6/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/5/2015 winamac1 said:

I have those in 2 colors! I love them!

Really? OMG! I love them. Can't wait to get them! Glad you like them too!

I can't do high heels, but these don't bother me. They feel like 2.5 inches. I love them!

That's what I was hoping! I have broken my ankles from doing sports over the years, and I have weak ankles. I can't walk in my 4 inch heels anymore. Thank goodness for wedge heeled boots! I just love the look of these. Thanks for the feedback!

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 sinut said:

This only applies if you use an HSN charge card to pay for the item.

Occasional Contributor

If QVC should take a lesson from HSN & do a Clearance series ~ 3 days of Fashion, Jewelry, & Home each day ~ would be phenomenal. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more is also a must. However, QVC doesn't allow you to order throughout the day (like HSN) to get to the $75 mark. Instead, you have to order in one single transaction. Wonder if QVC can alter their ordering system for the clearance days. If not, all the people that place phone orders would be out of luck and the people who order online would be able to benefit from combined orders.

QVC PLEASE DO A CLEARANCE SERIES!!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 occasional rain said:
On 2/5/2015 graycatsrule said: I'm not familiar with HSN. What vendors there are comparable to LInea and Simonton?

Iman has some nice things especially leather jackets also G by Giulianna Rancic.

Thank you