Respected Contributor

Re: HSN October Fashion Today's Specials: Camuto, Danica Patrick & IMAN

@willdob3 @Chi-town girl  I appreciate that HSN truly puts things on clearance with real clearance prices!  It enables me to try some items from different vendors that I wouldn't try at the regular prices.  

Uh oh, Jay King is on now.  I need to be careful!  I've picked up some great deals on some of his pieces when they had that 50% off Savings Frenzy sale.  @Chi-town girl I got that 36" amethyst necklace that I think you have.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@willdob3 @Chi-town girl  I appreciate that HSN truly puts things on clearance with real clearance prices!  It enables me to try some items from different vendors that I wouldn't try at the regular prices.  

Uh oh, Jay King is on now.  I need to be careful!  I've picked up some great deals on some of his pieces when they had that 50% off Savings Frenzy sale.  @Chi-town girl I got that 36" amethyst necklace that I think you have.  

@Roni18 - yes, I love that amethyst necklace. I love Jay's chunky gemstone pieces. He has a TS tmrw/launching tonight. I think it's something in this new teal apatite gemstone

Jay King Teal Apatite Beaded Coil Bracelet
568-187
Jay King Teal Apatite Beaded Coil Bracelet

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I had just put some of those pieces in my favorites!  Great color!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I had just put some of those pieces in my favorites!  Great color!

@Roni18 me too! The TS might be a necklace or maybe some sort of set. It's his anniversary

Jay King 5-Stone Teal Apatite Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet
568-192
Jay King 5-Stone Teal Apatite Cuff Bracelet

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - if I wasn't in holiday gift shopping mode, this would be coming home to me. It's $99 on clearance. I love amber and turquoise. The cross would look great on my black leather cord necklace

Jay King Turquoise and Amber Cross Sterling Silver Pendant with 18" Necklace
512-703
Jay King Turquoise-Amber Cross Pendant with Necklace

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI think you called it.  I checked the VIP calendar and it says kale green apatite graduated necklace. Probably the same as the teal green.  I am currently tempted by a few things but will wait to see what the TS looks like.  I love that bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - I'm sitting on my hands - I wouldn't be surprised if that coil bracelet sells out & I am interested to see the TS necklace.

Wonder if this pendant can be worn with it. 

Jay King Teal Apatite Sterling Silver Pendant
568-189
Jay King Teal Apatite Sterling Silver Pendant
And these earrings Heart Jay King Brecciated Mookaite and Red Agate Sterling Silver Earrings
566-429
Jay King Brecciated Mookaite and Red Agate Earrings

Honored Contributor

Ooooo the color!!!

Jay King Turquoise and Aragonite 18" Sterling Silver Necklace
566-559
Jay King Turquoise and Aragonite 18" Necklace
Jay King Blue Aragonite Sterling Silver Drop Earrings
566-567
Jay King Blue Aragonite Sterling Silver Drop Earrings

Honored Contributor

Jay King Green Rutilated Quartz Sterling Silver Pendant and 18" Beaded Necklace
560-917
Jay King Green Rutilated Quartz Pendant-Necklace

Honored Contributor

Deeper discount on this necklace,  now $80!

Jay King 5-Strand Amber and Turquoise 18" Sterling Silver Necklace
532-871
Jay King 5-Strand Amber and Turquoise 18" Necklace