Honored Contributor

Re: HSN October Fashion Today's Specials: Camuto, Danica Patrick & IMAN

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI am not sure about the cape.  I ordered a similar design last year,  it was either from Iman or Chico's but I did not think it was very flattering on me.  

@Magny @Roni18 - I think I'm also taking a pass on the cape, mainly bc of the pullover style. Not sure I would use that fur collar, but I like several of the colors-the French Blue and Oatmeal. And it looks super with the matching tneck...Will I cave ?!? Woman Tongue

I like capes.  Have several sweater type capes and a nice outerwear one in a black/white plaid from Joan Rivers-photo below that I bought several years back when I first started to shop at Q. I love the JR cape! The capes I have are open front with no closure or button closure.

Anyone shopping tonight?  

maxresdefault (2).jpg

0764d118c863c049543aa97ee95b52da--fashion-cape-joan-rivers.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They're already talking sellout of some colors in the cape. Purple is going to sellout 1st.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 @Greeneyedlady21 @pinkmochi @Andreatoo  @Roni18 @islandgrrl @emmysmom & all IMAN fans -

1st look of the TS cape...looks like a pullover? Removable fur collar? What do you think?

DG30279_102617_ComplexGrid_FH_IMAN.jpg

@Chi-town girl

I think they're cute but not anything I've ever worn. I think they fall into the I haven't a clue what to do with them category! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo it would be outerwear for warmer climates like yours. Wear it as you would a sweater. 

Honored Contributor

They are doing an encore of the curve appeal TS denim pants. $40

IMAN Runway Chic Curve Appeal Luxury Denim Perfect Fit Jean - Skinny
556-483
IMAN Runway Chic Curve Appeal Perfect Fit Jean - Skinny

Respected Contributor

I'm watching the presentation now.  Trying to decide if I want to take a chance on the cape or not!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I'm watching the presentation now.  Trying to decide if I want to take a chance on the cape or not!

@Roni18

I have it on, too (streaming on Fire TV Stick). But I'm shopping Evine Clearance (have Ariat "Yuma" Suede & Smooth Leather Two-tone Boat Shoes, in green, in my cart) on my laptop right now. I'm hoping to go through HSN's next.

I can't do capes or ponchos or other similarly shaped things. I love how they look on a lot of ladies but, on me, they just look sloppy.  

I do like how Iman often offers a removable collar or some such thing. Those touches really add to the versatility.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - the pricing is good & it looks like good quality. You live in a warmer climate, so you can wear it as outerwear. 

What color (s) do you like?

Honored Contributor

The oatmeal looks so chic

IMAN Platinum Touch of Cashmere Cape & Faux Fur Collar

And I adore it paired up with the tneck

IMAN Platinum Luxurious Turtleneck Tunic
575-457
IMAN Platinum Luxurious Turtleneck Tunic

Honored Contributor

I noticed they are showing it styled with a belt (similar to my JR cape photo above). It gives a different look and defines the waist. 

This blue color is soooo pretty. The blue tneck sold out

IMAN Platinum Touch of Cashmere Cape & Faux Fur Collar