Occasional Contributor

Re: HSN October Fashion Today's Specials: Camuto, Danica Patrick & IMAN

[ Edited ]

I bought two of Iman's capes last season and LOVE them!!!! I have blue and wine....this time I've ordered gray, black, and oatmeal! They are just adorable and go with so many things! I think they are a great alternative to cardigans and look so stinkin' cute with slackes, leggings, and skirts. I think this is one of the best products Iman has ever come out with!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I noticed they are showing it styled with a belt (similar to my JR cape photo above). It gives a different look and defines the waist. 

This blue color is soooo pretty. The blue tneck sold out

IMAN Platinum Touch of Cashmere Cape & Faux Fur Collar

@Chi-town girl

Iman continues to do an amazing job picking colors. All these colors are good shades, nice neutrals. The blue & pink are so soft & pretty. Very special for winter & nice for spring, too.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - yes, she does offer a nice color pallette.  if this gets to clearance I will pick it up. We can usually get the TS item at a deep discount-not necessarily in all colors. I have a feeling the french blue will not get to clearance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These pants are now priced at $60. 

You can have a gorgeous monochromatic chic look. And ultra comfy.  The oatmeal pants, oatmeal tneck with the oatmeal cape - tres chic

IMAN Platinum Touch of Cashmere Comfort Pant
575-555

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@willdob3I decided to take a chance on the black one.  I ordered the M/L so it may not fit because I normally have to get an XL in Iman's tops.  However, whenever I get any sort of poncho type top I usually look better in the smaller size.  

I will probably not be able to do the fur coller but we will see!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI like the camel and the oatmeal but I went with a black one because I thought that would go with most anything and maybe look more slimming!  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

You can have a gorgeous monochromatic chic look. And ultra comfy.  The oatmeal pants, oatmeal tneck with the oatmeal cape - tres chic

575-555

@Chi-town girlAgain I am disappointed that none of the new pants are coming in petite lengths that I can see.  

Her ponte ankle pants are just perfect for me.  I have it in at least 4 colors.  I've been waiting for the price to go down but it is just staying the same.  I may just have to spring for the colors that I don't have.  

Is anyone getting the new top that goes with the pants pictured above?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - yes, she does offer a nice color pallette.  if this gets to clearance I will pick it up. We can usually get the TS item at a deep discount-not necessarily in all colors. I have a feeling the french blue will not get to clearance.

@Chi-town girl

I hope it pops up for you on clearance.

Their great clearance pricing keeps HSN high on my list of places to shop. It also saves me money because I usually convince myself to wait, either for low prices online or at the outlet, and sizes & colors can be limited at that point. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

575-555

@Chi-town girlAgain I am disappointed that none of the new pants are coming in petite lengths that I can see.  

Her ponte ankle pants are just perfect for me.  I have it in at least 4 colors.  I've been waiting for the price to go down but it is just staying the same.  I may just have to spring for the colors that I don't have.  

Is anyone getting the new top that goes with the pants pictured above?

@Roni18 - dang, yes these are 30" inseam. Maybe on clearance you could justify tailoring. You will get much more use with the black.

Please try on the cape with a belt and report back Woman Very Happy.

575-555

Honored Contributor

@nellejewel wrote:

I bought two of Iman's capes last season and LOVE them!!!! I have blue and wine....this time I've ordered gray, black, and oatmeal! They are just adorable and go with so many things! I think they are a great alternative to cardigans and look so stinkin' cute with slackes, leggings, and skirts. I think this is one of the best products Iman has ever come out with!

@nellejewel - thx for your review! I am soooo tempted in the oatmeal head to toe cashmere Heart