Honored Contributor

Re: HSN October Fashion Today's Specials: Camuto, Danica Patrick & IMAN

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Warrior by Danica Patrick Faux Leather Paneled Legging
562-525

@Chi-town girl

The second pair looks like something I'd consider wearing to the gym to life weights in. Is that what she is suggesting? I am not really familar with the designer.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - vroom vroom - Danica is a NASCAR driver. Her HSN designs are athleisure. Some items I would wear just for workouts.

Check out the  background video on her hsn homepage. She's really good as a presenter/vendor. Seems she is very involved in her designs based on watching her previous shows, and she's relatable/entertaining. Pricing is decent and quality is good. No surprise to see her get a TS and it will probably be a hit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Premiering Oct 26th

DG29422_090817_ComplexGrid_FH_TouchOfCyn_V3.jpg 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Touch of Cyn by Cyndi Lauper Lace Up Bootie
573-553
Touch of Cyn by Cyndi Lauper Lace Up Bootie

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Premiering Oct 26th

@Chi-town girl Wow. She is not aging! Maybe she should have a skin care line instead. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 & all interested in Danica's TS, H just updated her product page...here are the TS leggings (edited - Maybe???) Jacket is cute too. I like the entire ensemble! 

DG28779_100117_ComplexGrid_FH_DanicaPatrick.jpg

There is the 1st Friday show later today with Amy that gives previews for the new month, they have this legging scheduled for the show. 4 colors/print

Warrior by Danica Patrick "Warrior" Capri Legging
562-533

Warrior girls @winamac1 & all - here's a sneak peek look of Danica's TS leggings!!! It's gonna be hard for me to reset this printHeart

Warrior by Danica Patrick "Warrior" Bralette
562-549

Does anyone know the order number of the black/white leggings shown above?  I can't find them. I notice they are loading items and when I put a couple in my cart it shows free s&oh eventhough that doesn't show on item page.  Tia

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 & all interested in Danica's TS, H just updated her product page...here are the TS leggings (edited - Maybe???) Jacket is cute too. I like the entire ensemble! 

DG28779_100117_ComplexGrid_FH_DanicaPatrick.jpg

There is the 1st Friday show later today with Amy that gives previews for the new month, they have this legging scheduled for the show. 4 colors/print

562-533

Warrior girls @winamac1 & all - here's a sneak peek look of Danica's TS leggings!!! It's gonna be hard for me to reset this printHeart

562-549

Does anyone know the order number of the black/white leggings shown above?  I can't find them. I notice they are loading items and when I put a couple in my cart it shows free s&oh eventhough that doesn't show on item page.  Tia

@equss - these are the TS leggings. Not posted yet. Should be available before midnight launch, sometime later today after 6p ET. Free shipping would be awesome!  

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Premiering Oct 26th

@Chi-town girl Wow. She is not aging! Maybe she should have a skin care line instead. Smiley Happy

@pinkmochi lol, some serious airbrushing Woman Tongue will be interesting to see her show. She will be featured on Colleen's The List show, maybe a takeover.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl!  I better go back and read the entire thread because I thought the rd was jacket and/or joggers!  I love her clothes but do have trouble with her sizing as I am a sm in most( jacket, joggers done legging etc), but did need a med in an arrow print legging with overlay that are no longer available.   Wish they did preorders so there were some reviews!  I am hoping pieces will be up early because I'll be in bed before they show otherwise. Thanks for all your posts!!

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

Thank you @Chi-town girl!  I better go back and read the entire thread because I thought the rd was jacket and/or joggers!  I love her clothes but do have trouble with her sizing as I am a sm in most( jacket, joggers done legging etc), but did need a med in an arrow print legging with overlay that are no longer available.   Wish they did preorders so there were some reviews!  I am hoping pieces will be up early because I'll be in bed before they show otherwise. Thanks for all your posts!!

@equss - make sure to look at the garment info sizing. I'm usually a size small at hsn, but sometimes need medium for tops & jackets depending on the cut & fabric. Their garment sizing info is reliable. 

I def want the TS leggings and maybe the faux leather ones. Excited for Danica -hope it's a successful event! I will be watching the launch show tonight.