Honored Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@willdob3 @Roni18 - the TS is a good value. I would buy a couple of them, but I already own several of her tunic/pants TS ftom this summer - its the same fabric & cut. I have the leopard and the palm green. Love her prints.

Very pretty!

IMAN Global Chic Luxe 4-piece Perfect Party Ensemble

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@Roni18 wrote:

I ended up ordering the floral one, even though I know the pants will be much too long and a little big for me.   I think that $50 is not too much for the jacket, tank, and necklace.  I liked the green but I think it is sold out now.  

@Roni18

I agree on the price. I was thinking about the leopard even though I wouldn’t wear the pants. I’d wear both the tank and cardigan, though probably not together. I seem to like a contrasting tank most of the time. I’d have loved the purple but I wouldn’t wear the pants on that one either.

I am on Extended Delivery for the navy & Waitlist for the green. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I wonder why I didn’t get one when it was TS last summer? Must have been a reason... I vaguely recall it, loved the palm print, but can’t recall why I skipped it. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @willdob3 - I did place an order last night Woman Tongue Woman Very Happy

I love the twofer tanks that she sold to coordinate with the tunic/pants TS. I bought the palm green tanks when they 1st went on clearance. Realized last night I didn't have the leopard tank. Did a aearch and they still had a set in my size on clearance for $15. Her leopard print is sophisticated,  gorgeous - Dolce Gabbana inspired. 

I also bought the new leopard maxi skirt with the side slit.

And the Slinky faux fur jacket in espresso brown mink. I have some full length faux fur coats, but they are a bit too dressy and bulky to wear daily/casually. That Slinky jacket looks so cute. I understand its a reorder and it's highly rated. 

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1 Free
528-275 $15
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1

IMAN Global Chic Luxurious Skirt with Side Slit
579-006 $30

IMAN Global Chic Luxurious Skirt with Side Slit

Slinky® Brand Long-Sleeve Faux Fur Mink Jacket
580-852 $60

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

There are still some of the sets from last summer available on clearance but I think they only have from XS- medium.

The item number is 528-270

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  We must be on the same wavelength because I also ordered that Slinky jacket the other night.  I debated for the longest time between the brown or the black, but finally went with the black. 

I can't remember, did you like Iman's leggings this year?

I am not supposed to be buying me clothes but these are really good prices on Iman's items today.  Looking at the ankle jeans and leggings now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I like that Slinky jacket, and they get to clearance,  I will get a few more colors and maybe a couple for gifts. Love the burgundy & Winter White. I think it can be dressed up but also cute for casual -jeans or leggings with knee boots 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

You found some good deals! 

I need to go dig around & see if I can find some good deals, too. I’ve been having more luck at Evine lately than at HSN & that is unusual so maybe I’ll get lucky this weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl

That jacket looks beautiful. I don’t remember seeing it before. I hope it is as nice when you get it.

Honored Contributor

Wendy almost got me too Woman Tongue

Cute jacket, but $200. I could have 4 Slinky jackets Woman LOL

Wendy Williams Faux Fur Coat with Inverted Trim
563-084
Wendy Williams Faux Fur  Coat with Inverted Trim