Honored Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  When Iman was on they said next time she would have a handbag.  Someone else said they heard a Joy and Iman handbag.  So I would agree that is probably December.  Whatever the TS is the calendar says it is a 3 piece set.  

I have that ruana in my favorites but haven't purchased it.  

@Roni18 - I think Iman's TS on Sat will be something for gifting, something like hat, scarf, gloves 3p set. I will prob sit out this visit. Will wait for that ruana to be further reduced. There are some full day fashion clearance day events in December -22nd & 24th. What they don't sell for Christmas esp older items should be refuced.

I bought some of the cute Talbots ruffled gloves that are on Oprah's favorites list. These are $40. Love the colors.  Some for me, some for gifts Woman Wink

105711_MB_HP_Nov_Wk3_1106_3_@2x.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@Chi-town girl  Thinking back to last year, she had that double set of scarves that sold well so I bet that you are right.  I'm still gifting some of those scarves!  I stocked up when they were on clearance.  

Cute gloves from Talbots.  I like the bright colors. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thinking back to last year, she had that double set of scarves that sold well so I bet that you are right.  I'm still gifting some of those scarves!  I stocked up when they were on clearance.  

@Roni18 - I also bought those Iman twofer scarves last year for myself and gifts. Not gifting Iman scarves again this year!

I'm almost finished with my holiday gift shopping and then I will wait for clearance to pick up more goodies for self gifting Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 & all - Iman's TS launching tonight is this outfit. Looks like 3 pieces plus the necklace.  No new items posted yet. 

DG30379_111017_ComplexGrid_FH_Iman_Nov17 (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI was just coming here to post that.   Guess I am safe on the TS - short length pants are at 30"- not short too me!   There are a few new items up now.  She has a velvet top and also velvet leggings.

I'm mad at HSN now because I had ordered the Curtis Stone bakeware set (which will be the TS on Nov. 19 I think) when it was available and got it today.  They sent me a green set instead of the gray that I ordered.  I wanted that color to match some smaller baking pans I have from him.  I would have even settled for blue because I have some pans that color but not happy with the green.  Just something else to fool with.  iman-global-chic-luxe-slimming-velvet-legging-d-20171109155020917~579059_790.jpgiman-global-chic-luxe-velvet-cap-sleeve-top-d-2017110812504475~579060_632.jpg

Respected Contributor

iman-global-chic-luxurious-wool-blend-topper-d-20171110142630447~585167_231.jpgI like this but it is a little pricey at $89

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 -  I love Curtis Stone's line. He is the top selling brand at HSN!

I hope you can get your color. I know what you mean about wanting a specific color to coordinate your kitchen. My kitchen accent color is red. 

I would Heart love Heart this as my kitchen with red accents - chairs, small appliances etc

101359724_p.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

iman-global-chic-luxurious-wool-blend-topper-d-20171110142630447~585167_231.jpgI like this but it is a little pricey at $89

@Roni18 - I also like this. Still hoping we can get a good buy for Marla's drama kimono, lol I'm stalking it Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 & all - Iman's TS launching tonight is this outfit. Looks like 3 pieces plus the necklace.  No new items posted yet. 

DG30379_111017_ComplexGrid_FH_Iman_Nov17 (1).jpg

The TS is posted. $50, 8 colors/prints

IMAN Global Chic Luxe 4-piece Perfect Party Ensemble
579-000
IMAN Global Chic Luxe 4-piece Perfect Party Ensemble

Honored Contributor

This is new -$30 - 6 colors; slightly different cut than the original one that @islandgrrl and I bought a couple mths ago.

The split sleeve is a great design feature for bell sleeves.  I have it in the gorgeous beet purple color.

IMAN Runway Chic Luxurious Bell-Sleeve Top
592-389
IMAN Runway Chic Luxurious Bell-Sleeve Top