Honored Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlthe boots are so cute!  I just have no luck with boots online or offline.  I would like to try these on though.  Iris was on earlier selling her furry booties and Colleen said she would be up next hour with some jewelry.  Don't know if I will stay up to watch or not.  Paying some bills so that sort of curbs the spending impulse!

@Roni18 oh, good I'm home now so I would love to see Iris!

My JK necklace should arrive by Saturday! Have you rec'd your JK goodies?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@Chi-town girlNo, Mine have shipped out but I have not received them yet.  Looking forward to getting them. I may stay up and watch Iris.  I really need to be asleep but can't seem to get to sleep before midnight anwyway.  

Respected Contributor

Wow- that clock is huge!

Honored Contributor

I have to have Heidi's jacket or stole or whatever that aqua piece is!?

Her jewelry pieces are stunning but what she's wearing is spectacular!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I have to have Heidi's jacket or stole or whatever that aqua piece is!?

Her jewelry pieces are stunning but what she's wearing is spectacular!

@Andreatoo - it's stunning.  Looks vintage. Suits her personal style.

Love the art deco style. Reminds me of the hotel decor of a place we stayed in Miami South Beach. Is it still uber art deco in that area? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Wow- that clock is huge!

@Roni18 I love some of her big pieces, but this one is huge. Lol.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

At the end of the presentation she put her hands on the collar and mentioned Iris' mongolian lamb! So of course I scoured the iris stuff and it wasn't there! Huge bummer!

Some of the Deco is still there but unfortunately the contemporary money-making high-rises are kind of taking over! I have family here so I've been coming to Miami Beach since the early sixties and boy has it changed! LOL

Apparently that's progress

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI got my JK goodies this afternoon.  All very nice.  It is a lovely color.  The bracelet is a bit weighty so I will probably save it for when I am dressing up rather than everyday use.  It also seems to "sparkle" a bit more than the necklace, I'm not sure why. I also got the amber and turq. necklace and it is very pretty too.  I had on a "mahogany" colored shirt today and it looks great with that.    Hope you love your necklace.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI got my JK goodies this afternoon.  All very nice.  It is a lovely color.  The bracelet is a bit weighty so I will probably save it for when I am dressing up rather than everyday use.  It also seems to "sparkle" a bit more than the necklace, I'm not sure why. I also got the amber and turq. necklace and it is very pretty too.  I had on a "mahogany" colored shirt today and it looks great with that.    Hope you love your necklace.

@Roni18 - looks like my JK necklace will be delivered by postman tmrw/sat

TY for your review. I love your amber turq necklace 

Interested to see Heidi's Nov TS necklace

Waiting for the H Nov program guide to arrive - hoping for some sneak peek photos! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girland @1Professor

check out the $20 lunchtime special on the $75 Gili sweater!

A270454